• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grinding noise?

If you were petting him and he seemed happy, it is the rabbit equivalent of purring. If he seemed anxious and unhappy, it may mean that he is in pain. The pain grinding is usually louder than the purr grinding.

I dont know really, he seemed ok. I a taking him to the vets in the next couple of days, he has black marks on his paw as if he is wiping his bnose on them, but its black!!! He seems fine though!!! He was happily sunbathing himself today in the sun

Was it a "munch munch munch", or a continuous light chatter?
Both of these are tooth purrs. (the chatter seeming to be ultimate contentment)

Grinding is a bit more irregular and usually accompanied by shifting about, or sat hunched up.

Groovychick1804 said:
I dont know really, he seemed ok. I a taking him to the vets in the next couple of days, he has black marks on his paw as if he is wiping his bnose on them, but its black!!! He seems fine though!!! He was happily sunbathing himself today in the sun

sunbathing i take it you r not from the uk then :lol: :lol:

Back