• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my babies

dandysam

Young Bun
hi all. i will introduce you to my bunnies.
first is valentine he is about 14 months old.
pic030.jpg

then there is caramel she is about a year old
caramel.jpg

fudge is a year old
fudge.jpg

liquorice is six months old
pic001v2.jpg

smartie is a rescue that was kept on a first floor balcony and never looked after.
pic029.jpg

thorton and beauty are 6months old
DSCF0007.jpg

peter was found on bonfire night being thrown around by some louts
pic019.jpg

and finally is ben he was found wandering a main road in the early hours of the morning. never did find his owner!!!
pic009v3.jpg

i will follow on with my recent arrivals in the next post.
michelle. sorry about the big pics haven't managed to get them smaller yet. :oops:
michelle :D

my tiny tots

here is smarties babies. she was pregnant before she came to me so these were a suprise. :oops:
smartiesbabies.jpg

they are a week old today. :lol: :D
smartiesbabies1.jpg

and these are fudges and bens babies that were born yesterday tea time.
babiesfeb2005.jpg

smartie had eight and fudge had five mums and babies are all doing fine.
michelle :D :lol: 8) :)

keeping the babies

are you keeping the babies
as there are now 13 tiny tots, as much as i would like too. i haven't got the space. :cry: :cry:
all fudges babies have homes already. all have been vetted and none have gone to homes with small children. all five will be going to people looking for house rabbits. :D :D
smarties babies were a bit of a surprise and she really did hide it well until a few hours before she gave birth. :oops:
but although i haven't homes for all of them(you know the cute ones that you fall in love with and for some reason you can't rehome.) :lol: 8) :D
all my homes are personally vetted, to families or people with good experience with rabbits and if for any reason the can no longer keep them that they sign a contract to return them back to me.

but i know there is a problem with the amount of rabbits needing new homes and both mums will be paying a visit to the vets as soon as the babes have gone.
both to help reduce unwanted litters and for future health reasons for buns.
i will let everyone know how baby buns get on. but there are going to be a few stunning ones(well they are all pretty really.) :lol: 8)
michelle

baby tango

ow they are gorgeous can i have the orange one please
sorry just put new batteries in the camera so at the moment i am clicking all the time. :lol: 8) :D
so for bunny love :lol: :D 8) :)
DSCF0004.jpg

and for all the white fans out there
DSCF0005.jpg

and when she/hes a little bigger i will get a piccy of tangos spot. she/he is all orange but for one black spot on its side
and i hope that they will all have mums eyes.
DSCF0006.jpg

michelle

Hi Michelle - all lovely bunnies and well done you on the rehoming of the baby bunsters, you sound a real careing bunny gal - your doing a grand job. :wink:

Fabulous pics Michelle,
I've got a soft spot for Peter and Ben. I may have missed your intro so forgive me if you've already explained but do you run a Rescue?

Back