• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Girly friend for lonley male lop

Hi im looking for a girly bunny friend for my male lop Bigwig (neutured), he was supposed to be a foster bunny but i couldnt part with him :roll:
I was also planning on keeping his mate Hazel but she died a few weeks ago leaving 2 young baby bunnies :cry:
well there have been alot of interest in the babies, but Bigwig (the dad) will be staying with me, he is very quiet now that he is on his own and seems depressed without Hazel, so I am in search of a friend for him, a female, preferably neutured, but this can be arranged if not,
I have a realy big soft spot for Lops and Rexes, but breed doesnt really matter as long as hes happy
I am in Liverpool and dont drive so if anyone knows of any needy bunnies local to me please let me know :)
Thanx

still quite new to this forum so dont reall know how it works lol, but ive had a look round and seen a bunny i would love (daisy) but shes in yorkshire, and matilda also in yorkshire, but Topaz looks lovely! havent got a clue were Gloucestershire is?
cant pick at the mo theres so many!!

hi

i am in Manchester and have some bunnys avail it really depends on what you want, mine are mini lops mini rex they have mainly either come in via the rspca or people who no longer want them there is also some babies that will be ready 4th march

Elaine

Gawd theres so many, too hard to choose
but i definately can only have 1 :roll: i have to stop myself lol,
well i may be going over to the wirral soon to see a woman who has quite a few looking for homes so if there is no luck there then ill look into having one from further afield,
thanx alot :)

Also, if you are interested in Topaze please let me know! A bunny taxi has been arranged to take one of my buns up to Norfolk so it can be done!Glos is towards the SW near Bristol.
Alice, current foster mum to Topaze

She's a little sweetie! I am sure there is a very cheeky character getting ready to emerge. Poor little love has had alot of upheavals one way and another in her short life but I believe when she has found her forever home her new parents will discover an amazing sense of humour lurking within that pretty bun! Alice

oooh dont do this to meeee, i want them alllll, if she can get to Liverpool i would love to take her, such an innocent looking face :love: bet she could turn ito a right little charachter
havent set a date to go to the rescue on the wirral ye,t so if there is any way she can get a bit nearer to me then id love her to be bigwigs new girly friend
think they would suit each other?? :roll:

bigwig.jpg
bigwig2.jpg

hes a right greedy pig, but very friendly :love:

I have 3 16week old girls that need a loving and caring home, they are Silver Fox cross Rex there are twin girls and 1 white albino they are lovely natured and get on well with other rabs and are also use to dogs if you can get over to Westhoughton in Bolton you can certainly have your pick.

I would love to come and have a look at them, unfortunately it wont be possible for me to get to bolton, im in Liverpool and dont have any transport at all :( Hopefully ill have some luck with something nearer

Unfortunately little Topaze could not make it all the way up here, but glad she has found a home of her own :D

So Bigwig is still waiting for his forever girly friend, I will be ringing round my local rspca and rabbit rescue through the week to see if there is any possible girlies for him there :bunny: but we are still on the look out! :D

We may have found a little girl at my local RSPCA,
she only had one ear and one eye but she is lovely,
were are just waiting to see if we can go down to meet her, so ill let you know if she will be coming to live here :D

She sounds lovely Nicky, its lovely to see the ones who have missing ears etc go to a home where they will be well loved and cared for. So wish I could take on some more - there are 2 sister lops on the first page of the RR website I would just love. They are real cuties. Sounds as though they've had quite horrible lives too. Hope everything goes ok, we want pics if you get her!! :lol:

Oh i will do, be prepared for lots of piccies if we get her :lol:

I always want to give to old timers a chance so when i rand i just said, i want the longest resident, who is finding it hard to get a home as i know they have lots and lots of babies in at the mo, so she woundt have a chance really,
We're still not sure what shes like with other rabbits yet as she has never lived with one, just hope shes ok with Bigwig, will let you know anyway!

Back