• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed again - Leicester to Norwich

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Hi again

Bluebunny's friend has 2 guinea pigs she wants me to take but they are in Leicester. Can anyone help get them here? I am going to Lincoln on Saturday so could pick them up from there if its easier. Can anyone help?

Cheryl

Hi could they not be taken with Tulip next Friday? If Bluebunny can get them to me on Fri afternoon I'm sure Nicola would take them with Tulip...

Cheryl check with bluebunny as I cant get to her that day..I'm travelling back from Warminster with bunny! She would have to meet either Nicola or myself at about 5 pmish!

If the guinea pigs can get to me in time I would be happy to take them along with Tulip. The more the merrier!

Right the problem is my friend is working from 12-8pm that day(friday) so no way she could get them there for 5 pm and i dont drive

Where abouts in Leicester are they? Maybe if they are not too far away and i talk very nicely to my boyfriend we could pick them up on the way.

nic99 said:
Where abouts in Leicester are they? Maybe if they are not too far away and i talk very nicely to my boyfriend we could pick them up on the way.
Shes not in leicester,shes in hugglescote near coalville she works in markfield though

I'm afraid i have no idea where any of those places are. i don't know this area very well. Could they not be dropped off to me in the morning before your friend goes to work?

The latest I have to leave is about 7 o clock.

I was just wondering what will be happening with carry cases. I have two with me but it now looks like i'm going to need them for my rabbit and guinea pigs. The two housemates who I could trust to feed my animals are now also going away this weekend. The others aren't at all animal people and I know that they would forget to feed them.
So I will probably need Tulip and the guinea pigs to have their own carry cases that I could take with me to Norwich. Just something like those pip cardboard ones would be ideal, as they are really cheap.

thanks a lot,
Nicola

Back