• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding...

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a place to board the girls from the 4th until 17th of April, near Bristol.

I have a place for them with a friend but am not 100% happy with the care they received over Xmas so am looking for a better alternative. It's not terrible if they stay with her again, just trying to do the best for my girls.

I've found Billy Blue Hate via RR but am wondering if there's anything closer to me.

Thanks,
Maaike and the girls

I would find this info usefull too, as we are plannign a few days away in the summer and would somewhere for the bunny's to stay as we are too far from Family for them to look after them for us

The RWA have a list of boarder but not sure if you need to be a member.

Am I allowed to post the contact and phone number + email Tamsin :?:

Hey Maikkee,

I'd be more than happy to mind them for you as I live in Bristol too, I already hav a girl bun Mitsy and could promise you theyd be safe n happy! Id quite like to have mitsy interacting with girls for a bit anyway as we will have none of her baby buns left by then n she might get a bit lonely ... :cry: I'm 20,also a student at uwe, but ive live with my boyf n we dont rent its our own house so they're more than welcome! PM me if ur interested n we can chat about it to see if its poss

Mary
x

Tamsin said:
Of course you can post the RWA details :D

contact Amanda Wilkinson on 01204 460796 any day except Fridays

or email at: Amandarwa@btopenworld.com

Not sure if they will divulge the info if you are not a member as I know they did not last year, before I was a member when I was looking for a vet :wink:

Back