• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit fur! : (

God, I just want to cry looking at that. It should be illegal these days. I can't believe people buy them let alone wear them. :cry: :cry:

A lot of people have fur coats that are soo old - my gran had a few and I never threw them out because the animals had been long dead and there was no way they would be coming back.

However fashions change and I can't believe that in this so called enlightened time we are still making coats with real fur pelts.

Mind you I do wonder if all those people who complain about fur cvoats etc still wear leather shoes and carry leather handbags - after all the animals that died making them have as much rights as rabbits do.

In my opinion you shouldn't wear leather or fur in this current climate where man made alternatives are available.

lol PAm

elizabeth jagger.

Have you seen the pictures of elizabeth jagger in "the mail" today shes wearing a small fox fur (a whole body animal) on her shoulder, apparently the designer julien macdonald has said that he loves working with real fur as its so exiting!!! exciting... he,s having a laugh certainly its not exciting for the unfortunate creatures who have to die in order for him to be able to create his "masterpieces" why cant they use FAKE it,s so much better.

LOL :)

Totally agree with Pam.
I don't even eat animals so sure as heck aren't going to wear any.

Re: elizabeth jagger.

rabshan said:
Have you seen the pictures of elizabeth jagger in "the mail" today shes wearing a small fox fur (a whole body animal) on her shoulder, apparently the designer julien macdonald has said that he loves working with real fur as its so exiting!!! exciting... he,s having a laugh certainly its not exciting for the unfortunate creatures who have to die in order for him to be able to create his "masterpieces" why cant they use FAKE it,s so much better.

Yeah! - I saw this today too - just couldn't believe me eyes - just how can someone feel comfortable with a small dead animal skin around their shoulders :?:

If your going to have anything - it should be a warm very much alive cuddley Bunny who also gives your neck a lick in the process :lol: :wink:

Its so awful. I don't know how these people live with themselves. Those rabbit fur boots just make me so upset. :cry:

I sent a really nasty email to a seller the other week who had a rabbit coat for sale and then remember I had done it from my works e-mail. i've been panicking all week in case they complain about me.

rabbit fur.

Hi...don,t worry I mail people all the time who are selling fur "things" I,ve not had one reply YET!!!I think they are far more worried about selling revolting FUR as they know that its wrong, they are the ones who should be ashamed from shan.

Back