• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Putting Names to Faces*

Toby

Banned
Hey All,

Why don't you all post a pic of yourselves and of you rabbit(s)? Lets put names to faces here. :)

I haven't got a pic uploaded onto the PC of me and Momiji together yet but I can give you seperate pic of both.

Well, this is me... Using the wonders of make up. I usualy look a bit of a mess... :oops:
Jen2.jpg

And this is Momiji, enjoying a nice peice of cabbage. :D
mo1.jpg

Maybe that photo of myself scared everyone away? I know I look kinda scary sometimes. Especialy when I've just woken up! Thank goodness Momiji doesn't seem to notice.

Tamsin said:
Now if I could find a photo of me then I'd add one, hummmm wonder where I left them...

Are you winding us up Tamsin?? There is one to the left of your post - if I squint I can just make out what you look like!

Caz

Caz said:
Tamsin said:
Now if I could find a photo of me then I'd add one, hummmm wonder where I left them...

Are you winding us up Tamsin?? There is one to the left of your post - if I squint I can just make out what you look like!

Caz

It would still be nice to see a bigger picture. Squinting does my wrinkles no favour!

Hehe, I have to dig through a tonn of animal piccies to find the one with me in though ;)

tam.jpg

bunnyhuggger said:
That's Tam when she was 12 years old :wink: :lol:

:roll: I'm 21 and have the papers to prove it :p Actually I'll be 22 in 3 weeks, thats quite scary eek :shock:

*sheesh* easy to see Tam didn't have a difficult paper round :roll: either that or she has a portrait in the attic :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: You look great Tamsin, soooooo young!

Its ok Tam people say i am younger then what I am (23) people say I am 19. Getting into pubs can be a hassle isn’t it :lol: (not that i drink).

Toby said:
Its ok Tam people say i am younger then what I am (23) people say I am 19. Getting into pubs can be a hassle isn’t it :lol: (not that i drink).

You should be flattered! I'm 24 but people have said I look about 30! I feel abou 90 right now, though!

I think you are both really pretty, though. Your buns are beautiful too!

Yep, I'm sure looking young when your old is good but its not so fun when people demand to see a card before letting you buy a lottery ticket :roll:

And the idea of 22 is scary thats like grown up :shock:

:lol:

Back