• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The accused.......

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
:shock: ............ Does this face look guilty?

mont1.jpg

The evidence:

montshop.jpg

found GUILTY!!!!!!

Me wants :love: :love: :love:

He has the cleanest feet ever :wink: :wink:

He was only helping you put the shopping away.

Yep, how could you accuse that sweet inocent looking face? I'm sure as Lynn said he was just helping :lol:

He looked so inocent in the first one, then caught climbing all over the shopping in the second, oh dear.

You just have to forgive a huggable bunny like that :love:

Betty

Tamsin said:
Yep, how could you accuse that sweet inocent looking face? I'm sure as Lynn said he was just helping :lol:

Actually, come to think of it, it was probably the night that Lynda and Jim went away jigging to the Drifters - poor Monty was left to make his own supper :no:

bunnyhuggger said:

mont1.jpg

To put it bluntly Lynda...well errrmmm :roll: ..YES!!! :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

The evidence:

montshop.jpg

found GUILTY!!!!!!

The proof is in the eating (so that ties in with the shopping bags :roll: ) :twisted: ....guilty as charged!! :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He has dropped his paws in it with your there... how could you get away with anything having 4 feet suspiciously rabbit sized dive into your food bags :shock: :lol: :lol:

oh yeah ............ helping himself :roll:

It's taken me all this time to get him to eat veggies in the first place! I have to shred it so finely it almost looks like soup......... maybe I should serve it whole in a carrier bag instead.........

He's such a scrounger, he jumps up on your lap at the dinner table and nicks things off your plate, so we have to be really careful and <cough> eat salads :D :oops: :roll:

Lynn said:
Tamsin said:

Actually, come to think of it, it was probably the night that Lynda and Jim went away jigging to the Drifters - poor Monty was left to make his own supper :no:

:lol: :oops: well......... I must admit he wasn't amused that night but he was ever so pleased to see us when we got back, he doubled his 'trumpeting like an elephant' and his usual enthusiastic leg humping as a greeting :wink:

Adele said:
bunnyhuggger said:

mont1.jpg

To put it bluntly Lynda...well errrmmm :roll: ..YES!!! :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

The evidence:

montshop.jpg

found GUILTY!!!!!!

The proof is in the eating (so that ties in with the shopping bags :roll: ) :twisted: ....guilty as charged!! :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He has dropped his paws in it with your there... how could you get away with anything having 4 feet suspiciously rabbit sized dive into your food bags :shock: :lol: :lol:

had to forgive him, he's such a sweet bun! He's actually quite good for diet restriction cos he'll jump up on your lap and try to snatch whatever you have in your hand ie. carrot, celery, apple............... well, ok :roll: , biscuit, cake, chocolate ......... but healthy food sounded better :oops: :lol:

Bino Wabbit said:
Poor Monty,glad he found you. He looks so clean :lol: :lol:
Are you going to keep him? :wink:
Sarah

He's spotless and is always grooming himself.

Erm no, someone came to see him last Sunday and fell totally head over heels in love with him so, all going well with the homecheck, he'll be leaving us soon. I'll miss him cos he's such a character. Snowball hates him with a passion though, she keeps trying to rip his face off :shock: so we have to keep bunny-juggling at exercise times :roll:

He looks in absolutely fantastic condition which is not how you found him I'm sure so well done to you for bringing him on to this... even if it has meant sacrifices to your diet :wink: I could no more say goodbye to that face :(

:lol: he is looking very superior and well behaved in the first pic, then the minute your backs turned.... :lol: :lol:

What a lovely "bun bum"

Some of you will probably know that I love little feet but I am also VERY partial to little bums :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlene said:
What a lovely "bun bum"
:

Oooh I agree Marlene :D :D nothing like a rear view of a bunny bum getting into mischief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Lynda, the jury is back in and it is a unnanimous verdict GUILTY :lol: :lol: but oh so cute with it so all charges are dropped :lol: :lol: Monty needs 20 hours community service doing 'unpacking backs' :wink: :D

Awww definately "not guilty" - how could you accuse such a bostin bunster :lol: :lol:

He absolutely fab and I'll keep paws crossed re the home check - brill that he's hopefully found a loving home.

He's guilty alright. But I'd let him off. In France that would be a "crime of passion"... Passion towards the food! He would be let of for that.

Such a charming little face. I love the way bunnies look at you after doing something they shouldn't. They kinda look like "It wasn't me... honest!"

Back