• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Toby

Banned
I have never posted on this section so I thought Id give it ago. I don't know if now was the right time but, hey....heres the old man. (Sorry the pix arnt that good the sun was really bright that morning and I couldn't keep Toby still enough for a good pic :? )

toby2.jpg

Toby1.jpg

carror.jpg

emandtbe.jpg

inarms.jpg

loveyoulots.jpg

teddytoby.jpg

Wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of him with those claws :shock: Is that what they mean by an attack bunny :?: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah he is due for a trim – he only had em done a few weeks ago. they grow so fast :shock: Luckily he never kicks or wriggles about when you pick him up.

Aww, great pictures!

Its quite unusual to see dark claws on a light coloured bunny, does make him look ready for an attack bunny career :lol:

What breed is toby?

Hi, His a Harlequin cross. I don't know where the chinchilla colour came from as none of my stock at the time was ever chinchilla. But his mum was a pure breed breed silver and white Harlequin. :)

Toby said:
What breed is toby?

Hi, His a Harlequin cross. I don't know where the chinchilla colour came from as none of my stock at the time was ever chinchilla. But his mum was a pure breed breed silver and white Harlequin. :)

the chin colour probs come from the moms side then.
all my chins have dark colourd nails, there a nusence to cut
g8 pics he is a darling
becky

looks like a pure silver grey

Yeah if you blow on his fur you can see the slate blue underneath (it goes, Blue, Light Blue, White, Silver, Black tips) . It's funny because a lot of people think he is a pure breed, i double checked with my mum and he is a bit of everything :)

Back