• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello sorry only just seen this bit!

Leelou

New Kit
hello!

Sorry I have only just seen this bit so you must all think I have been very rude posting away without introducing myself :shock:

I am Louisa and I live in Surrey with my husband and our two house rabbits Honey and harvey. We have had harvey for 2 years and Honey for nearly 3 months. They seem to like each other but they haven't yet learned to play nicely so they can only be out on their own if we are there which is unfortunate because we both work full time.

Other than our bunnies I love all animals and especially cats but we got bunnies instead of cats as hubby isn't so keen. I would love a dog to but with the bunnies and us being out all day it's not really practical!

We love food and wine (hence my hips and bum lol!) and travel and chilling out.

I love this site because everyone seems so friendly and we all love bunnies!

P.S I don't know how to post pictures so I can't show you our bunnies but if someone shows me how I would love to show them off!

Awww we won't think your rude! Although we might if you don't post some pics soon :D To post pics you need to first upload them to somewhere like www.photobucket.com or www.webshots.com which are both quite easy to use, although I think webshots is waaaayyyy easier! once uploaded, start a new post type whatever you want to say then press the button marked Img up above, see it? insert the web address of your pic which needs to end .jpg and then press the Img button. Keep doing this until you have posted the pics you want and if that don't make sense take a look at the Forum Info section which has a step by step for posting pics.
You like food and wine, ahhhh a girl after my own heart well apart from the wine. I live to eat :lol:

Angela

Hi Louisa :wave:

Looks like Angela has got you sorted for pictures, so can't wait to see them.

hello

i only just worked out how to put up pictures of my bun but it was so worth it once i had figured it out!!!

enjoy your time here and i can't wait to see the bunny pics :D

Hiya Louise, and a very warm welcome to Rabbits United :D
That was a lovely heartfelt entrance and introduction you made there, rude?? ..never! you are far too nice..welcome aboard the bunny mad house :D :lol: :lol:

Back