• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Bugsy

luvabun

Warren Veteran
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Jillyp747/bugsy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Jillyp747/bugsy2.jpg

Isn't he cute.. at the mo he's belting round the kitchen and by the way, he's not mine - I'm babysitting him while my friends are on holiday. These are the same friends whose guinea pigs died in my care so as you can imagine, I'm a bit stressed. But he's very cute. Loves cuddles but I daren't cuddle him till my chest infection has gone. He keeps coming up to the door for a cuddle every time I open it. sorry mate.

Awww Jill, that is one cute wabbit, however will you part with him when he has to go home again :p ...it breaks my heart every time I send a rabbit off home from here :shock: , I often wonder whether it is worth all the heartache! :?
Sounds like you are making the most of your time together :D

Adele said:
Awww Jill, that is one cute wabbit, however will you part with him when he has to go home again
Shock :shock: As if I'd even consider bunny-napping such a friendly cutie :shock: :wink: the thought has never entered my head :wink:

Awwww Jill, is'nt he just gorgeous :D :love:

Something tells me that it will be very hard to part with him :wink: just dont make the excuse that another pet of theirs has conveniently died whilst in your care :wink: :lol:

Is he a grey dutch Jill :?: sorry, should use the proper rabbit term 'a Blue Dutch JIll :?: '

Denny said:

Something tells me that it will be very hard to part with him :wink: just dont make the excuse that another pet of theirs has conveniently died whilst in your care :wink: :lol:

Is he a grey dutch Jill :?: sorry, should use the proper rabbit term 'a Blue Dutch JIll :?: '

Denny! How could you think such a thing :!: I mean I'd have to hide him when they came round to visit and.... and..... :wink: his coat is a lovely steely blue-grey so perhaps the breeders can tell me what he is - my friend was told he's a Dutch, thats it. :love:

luvabun said:
Denny said:

Denny! How could you think such a thing :!: I mean I'd have to hide him when they came round to visit and.... and..... :wink:

:lol: :lol: Just dont answer the door when they visit :lol: :lol: and get an neighbour to say you have moved :wink: :lol:

seriously though, at least they still feel confident with you which is nice :D

Denny said:
:lol: :lol: Just dont answer the door when they visit :lol: :lol: and get an neighbour to say you have moved :wink: :lol:

seriously though, at least they still feel confident with you which is nice :D

thats a point... but still stressing a teensy bit... the lad is obviously very well handled and craves company... seeing that gorgeous little face staring longingly through the bars is heartbreaking but I must be strong and make sure my infection is totally clear before giving him the cuddles he so obviously wants

Maybe he needs a friend, you could go bunny window shopping and have the details ready for when they come back. It doesn't count if its shopping for someone else ;)

Tam

Tamsin said:
Maybe he needs a friend, you could go bunny window shopping and have the details ready for when they come back. It doesn't count if its shopping for someone else ;)

Tam
Tam! It is already under control. :lol: they have expressed an interest in getting him a pal (especially after seeing Totti and Brody so obviously besotted with each other). I've offered to take them to rescues and advised them to proceed slowly, don't want them to rush into anything and end up with problems. Bugsy is very special as he is so handlable (is that a word?). They want my copies of Rabbiting On as well so it all seems to be going fine, if slow. A friend of theirs has a "vicious" rabbit that bites and scratches and the child has already lost interest. don't want a repeat of that so its better for us to proceed slowly, slowly. He is incredibly gorgeous and any female bun would fall in love instantly... mmmmm...... toyboy for Molly :?: :lol:

Back