• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all!! I'm new here! Here are some pictures of my bunny!

Shakou

New Kit
I'm new to rabbits. I got my boyfriend a mini-lop for Valentines day and he is the sweetest thing ever. He is SO relaxed and tame, it's amazing. His name is Bukakke.

bukakke.JPG

bukakke1.JPG

bukakke2.JPG

He's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I definatly like his feet. So cute!

Where did you get the name Bukakke from? Am I right in saying it's Japanese?

He's absolutely adorable!!!

Denny!!!!!!........... Marlene!!!!!!!! bunny boot pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

ermmmmmmm........ by the way, did you pick that name yourself? It's a bit naughty :oops: :oops: :oops: , and for goodness sake don't shout it out loud within earshot of any Japanese people!!!!!!

I believe it has a double meaning. It really means "to splash water on one's face" but they use it as a nick name for something much ruder. :oops:

OMG :shock: look at the size of them feet :shock: :lol: :lol: are you sure he is a mini lop :lol: he has certainly got to grow into those feet and tail :lol: :lol: He is stunningly cute :love:

bunnyhuggger said:
ermmmmmmm........ by the way, did you pick that name yourself? It's a bit naughty , and for goodness sake don't shout it out loud within earshot of any Japanese people

:lol: :lol: :lol: I might of known Lynda would be on the ball with this :lol: :lol:

I think Lynda is right :lol: :lol: and what ever you do Shakou, when your little munchkin reaches his teens, dont go down to his level because he will certainly live upto his naughty name meaning :lol: :lol: personally I like your version of the meaning :wink: :D

Nice tactic there :D I wonder if I got my OH a bun for valentines day he would be over the moon with my choice of gift :? :lol: :lol: or would he try and part exchange it for a set of wheels :lol: :lol:

heehee. You both are absolutly right. I do know the meaning of his name and we picked it as a joke because of the high speed sex drive rabbits have. However, the word is not well known to very many people. Most people don't get it and those that do think it's hilarious because it's so fitting. At any rate, he is a very sweet boy and is well loved by the both of us :)

He is absoluely adorable....and yes Lynda.......I homed right in on those lovely "little".... ha ha ....feet :lol: Beautiful

myhtheart41.gif

how cute lops aways have such big feet just love them. my mini cashmere lops had enormous feet people alway joke and comment on them :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
becky

Back