• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie & Gypsy again

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I can't help it I just keep taking photos. They got new toys today and yesterday they were sleeping together. Its just too cute to resist. So, I'm afraid you'll just have to look at some more...

Bedtime, they like their bunny loo without the lid (they throw it off if I suggest otherwise).
PICT1197a.jpg

Snack time, have you ever seen such a cute nose?
PICT1190a.jpg

Gypsy likes her treatball, I think she's willing it to fill up:
PICT1184a.jpg

And once it does... time to go manic:
PICT1204a.jpg

Got new toys today... a bunny kabob (knew that loo lid would come in handy:
PICT1200a.jpg

After all that running around time for a clean up session:
PICT1201a.jpg

:p :p Wonderful pictures Tam, I must say Gypsy is looking stunning, what a glossy coat, and Alfie looks handsome too :wink: :D

Our rabbits jump on top of the bunny cabobs too :shock: ....more than actually going inside then :twisted: ..Typical :roll: :lol:

:thumb: take as many as you like and post :love:

Loveable, cute, what darlings :D

bronie

ps I think all buns love their treat ball :p

Super pics - they look very happy together - I just love Alfie's eyes.
The treat ball looks cool - may I ask where you got that from??

Thanks :D The treatball came from our local petshop its designed for dogs/cats I have a smaller version for my rats too. Bunnymail do a bunny one, we got some for the rescues christmas pressies. They are virtually identical just a different pattern and possibly a little smaller.

Alfie just follows Gypsy around collecting the treats but it keeps her occupied for ages and she really goes mad with it. Chasing it round and round at amazing speeds. She'll come and take it from my hands when I fill it up :D

Tam

Oh they are both lovely Tams - and the picky with the cute nose - awwww such a bosta.

I love the Treat Ball - might invest in one of those for the girlies, and you know who, I feel a call to bunnymail coming on :lol: :wink:

They're looking great Tam, such a cute couple!

Mojo and Grace get their evening pellets in a treat ball too, Mojo rolls the ball, Grace eats the food..................... stoopid Mojo :roll:

wonderful pics 8) :D :D 8)

take as many as you want, we won't complain :lol:

I must dig out our treat ball and see if the big buns like it. Buckthorn was unimpressed. What do work for his food :? That's what people are for :p You stick out your head and the world stops for noserubs and treats appear....(I really miss him still :cry:)

Spill the beans Tamsin :wink: how long where you in the window to get those gorgeous pictures :wink: :D they are obviously getting used to Tamsin Bailey being around with the camera :wink:

Is it me or has Gypsy Grown :? :?:

Hehe, they were so excited by the new toys they didn't even notice me :D

I don't think Gypsy has grown, she's meant to be two years old so she shouldn't be growing! Maybe Alfie has shrunk :shock:

Yep, the treatball seems to depend on the bunny, despite Gypsy's demonstrations I've yet to see Alfie give it ago. Tho anytime he hears her with it he comes to help hoover up anything that falls out.

I get the impression that Gypsy is the brains of the pair ;)

Tam

Tamsin said:
I get the impression that Gypsy is the brains of the pair ;)

Tam

:lol: Well why does that not surprise us, the female of the species is better at multi tasking at least :lol: ....poor Alfie cannot cope with flirting with Gypsy, balancing on the treat ball, and posing for the camera all at once...no wonder he has to have those naps, it is just too much for him to even think about!! :roll: :lol:

You are getting good at taking these photos Tams, please remember that practice makes perfect..and the more practice you do , the more photos for us to view :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back