• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mange Tout!

Sweetie

Mama Doe
Hi All,

Is mange tout ok? My Elvis loves it along with little cabbage leaves, peeled slices of apple and the occasional sprout. For some reason he wont eat carrots!

Strange little bunny!

:D

I think it is fine - mine won't touch it so I don't bother trying it now!

Caz

mange

Yeah mine eat mange tout!!

and cabbage, carrots, corriander, dill, parsley, baby sweet corn, apples, cauliflower, celery, brocolli, green beans, thyme, mint, chives and kale!!!

the little piggies lol!!!

I know....hes a right one! He wont touch carrots! Funny little thing.

Tried a bit of parsley and cucumber with him last night....he couldnt have eaten them any quicker if he tried!

Momiji leeeerrrrves the parsley. :D :D :D

Not sure about mange tout. Maybe I'll try him on it one day... If I remember to buy some in my next shopping trip. :shock: :lol:

Does any one else have a rabbit who wont eat carrots? I just find it really strange! He wont entertain them at all!

Zeus wouldn't eat them till I started getting the ones with tops on then he started eating the tops only - one day he just kept going and finished off the whole thing - now he eats them all but the tops are his favourite - works out well for me as sometimes I am allowed the use the bottoms for human cooking :lol: !

The others ate all of them from day one!

Caz

Back