• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter and Benjamin

Lazylops

Alpha Buck
still seeking a good home for these two lovely bunnies.

They are neutered and vaccinated and just over a year old.

They are fun rabbits, who do need a confident new owner.

they will be sadly missed. :cry:

Annie

I'm so sorry for you Annie, my love. I would take them but I really don't have the room for two bunnies. Can only manage one pal for Darcy which I'm still looking into at the mo. I hope you find home for them both soon!!

Lots of love and bunny hugs xxxxx

Hi

Are they still looking for homes? We may be able to help. How big are they? And whereabouts in Hampshire are you?

Lynsey

Hello Lynsey

I am inbetween Salisbury and Andover.

They aren't bit bunnies, about average size.

where are you, do you have rabbits at the moment?

Annie

hi i know annie has still got the buns, have you seen the photos they are in the "special request" they are gorgeous

i will email annie now for you to tell her your interested, she told me they come with hutches to the right owner....

it would be great if someone could rehome these special buns for annie...

Well we are near Southampton and are currently building a hutch/ run and were planning to look for a suitable pair to rehome later in Feb after half term, so I don't know how urgent the situation is. Are they yours or are you helping a friend?

Hi everyone
these two boys are still looking for a home if anyone can help.
Two five foot hutches available to go with them, however they will need to be weather protected.

Annie

Any luck yet Annie? They are handsome fellas
I wish i could have helped but no garden and no way could i have 3 bucks in my flat :shock:
Hope you are doing ok

Hi Chris
no they are still looking, they are lovely bunnies, but do need a lot of space as they are a lively pair.

There are three five foot hutches available too, but they must be kept in a shed or something as they are not waterproof.

Annie

ps: hopefully seeing your sister at the weekend. :)

Hope you find a home for them soon Annie.. Ive gone and found the pics of them to remind people what they look like. hope you dont mind. Here they are
Peter
Peter.jpg

and Benjamin
Benjamin%202.jpg

p.s. have a good time with Su at the weekend Annie

Back