• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello everyone

hi there

i just registered with the site and thought i would put up a post to say hello!

i'm 21, live in glasgow and am bunny daft!i got my first and so far only bun in June last year and i love her to bits!!her name is flower and she's a brown and white english spot and one of the most beautiful bunnies i have ever seen!!i'll stop going on about her now though before i really start to ramble and make a complete fool of myself!! :oops:

anyway,hello everyone!!

luv sarah and flower xx

ps - i'm REALLY bad at computer related stuff so if someone could tell me how i would go about putting a photo of my darling bun up with my name i would be very grateful!! :D

my density

Hi!

i'm telling you i am SO dense with computers and just after i'd registered and posted up my introduction i went back to the index and what do i see in big bold letters??????

how to post photos :oops:

i really should look before i ask these things!!!

i will have to get flower to do a photoshoot with me tomorrow now and try and get the results onto the computer...that should only take me most of the day!!

and who is that that in your photo??

am loving the hopping bunny at the bottom of the page btw,nice touch :D

We are all learning!!!

Hope you get your photos on soon!
The pic is my guinea pig and bunny....
Starsky and Hutch.

You can use Photobucket to store animations too, like hopping bunny.
If you drag him off the post to your desktop, you can upload him too!

magicpotion.gif

THANK YOU!!!!

omg,thank you!!i have now pinched him from you and saved him to my computer!!

i am amazed i managed it right enough but there you go...i must be learning!! :lol:

i was just looking at some of the other posts on here about accomodation and what not, its amazing the way some people have converted garages and what not into bunny homes!!

your bun and gp are so cute,they obviously get on well too.did you get them around them same time?

Hi Sarah! Hi flower! Can't wait to see the pics of your bun! I bet she's a cutie. :p

Love Jennie and Momiji

Yes Sarah,
Starsky and hutch grew up together and would never be apart!

Some buns and gps don't get along but mine always have.
I also have a bun called fawn and a trio of pigs named Frog, Buttercup and Isabelle!

Well done on the gif nicking!
There are plenty of sites to get other gifs from too.
Lots are wierd and wonderful.

Hope you enjoy talking on here!

Hi Sarah - Welcome - hope you have fun with your bunsters on here.

Don't worry about the computer stuff - I'd never been on a Forum before and I struggled - correction - Still Stuggleing :lol: :lol:

photos

thank you everyone for the warm welcome and all the photos of your gorgeous bunnies!its so nice to find a forum site like this where evryone has a genuine interest and passion in common :)

right,now....update on the flower photo situation!!!!

flower seems to be having a shy day/bad fur day and refuses to be caught face on for the camera!bum shots she seems to be fine with but not ones that show her gorgeousness!

i think this may be done to the fact that we went to the vet today for a manicure, pedicure and monthly check-up,we aren't fans of getting our nails clipped you see :(

also,does anyone know how to upload photos from a camera phone to your computer?is this possible?

:wave: Welcome!

If you don't have Bluetooth, infrared or a cable to connect your phone to your computer, you can send a picture message to your email address, to get your pics from phone to computer. :wink:

Hello there from the other side of the M8! :lol:

nose rubs from haggis & pickles & a BIG welcome :wave:

Back