• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clean up your act!

anon101

Banned
BUAV fact sheet on boycotting household cleaning products that are tested on animals.

Also gives alternative companies that are BUAV approved. (I've got a Retone Wonderwash Ball and its great!)

http://www.buav.org/pdf/DirtySecrets.pdf

Another interesting factsheet on Pet Food testing:

http://www.buav.org/pdf/PetFoodTesting.pdf

Thought the above links might interest some of you.

I'm a BUAV member for Life and I boycott as many products as I possibly can that are tested on animals.

Louise

God!! I thought we were going to get another telling off when I saw that heading :oops: :roll:

I've been looking into using alternative cleaning products. I used to use 'scrub balls' in the washing machine but they were so noisy and really didn't make an awful lot of difference to the washing.

bunnyhuggger said:
God!! I thought we were going to get another telling off when I saw that heading :oops: :roll:

:no: Naughty Bunnyhuggger... :p :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think these links are great Louise I will have a closer look tomorrow.
I definately think it is worth trying to avoid using products tested on animals as far as possible.
I need to research a list of good alternative products but have noticed more choice in the Supermarket as of late, which is a positive move :D

BUAV

I am a BUAV member as well...have been for many years & I also search out products not tested on animals...they are around you just need to look also use "beauty without cruelty" products.

Thanks for this. I'll read the links tomorrow when i'm at work and can't get too upset!! I'll definately make sure to look for the alternative products. xxx

I think testing on animals is really not necessary at all nowadays! Have you guys seen what Iams are up to?! Go to www.iamscruelty.com! It's really quite sick! :cry:
I love it when people come together to spread the word about these things! If only we could reach the massive companies that are doing the animal testing...!

Go to www.KFCcruelty.com, too. This is awful :cry:

Take care all, and Blessed Be!

XxXxX Emma XxXxX

Totally agree.
Always tried to avoid products tested on animals, but am extra careful now. Feel like I'd be hurting them myself (and of course I'd never do that)

Thanks for the links. :)

Thanks Louise, I'm going to leave those in a prominent place where my o/h can see. He's the cleaning freak in our house!

Back