• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What kind of toys do bunnies enjoy?

Aerry

Warren Scout
I have a little ball for Momiji that he likes to push about... But I want to spoil him without using food, lol! Any suggestions?

ours enjoy their "fiddle sticks"that can be bent into a tunnel as well as used as a bridge(they seem to thinks they are playing King&Queen of the castle with each other :lol: )they are just wooden logs attached and good for their teeth as well as playing chasy etc with each other :D
and we got ours at a pet shop!hope this helps :wink:

mine like tubes and tunnels to run in, boxes to sit on and chew and toliet roll tubes to throw about, :D :D

yeah same with our two minxes,they thro anything about actually,especially a cleaned out toilet tray :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks a lot! I'll be trying those out as soon as they're available. I really hope he likes them!

Jennie

Toby doesn't play with toys - his a boring old man :wink:
I have got them for him in the past and they have basically just been pushed to one side

Aww... Maybe he just likes playing with you?

Momiji loves the toilet roll! He's fussing over it right now!

Plastic flower pots, tops of fabric conditioner bottles, Babies rattles and fruit and veg hung from the side of their hutch so it's not easy to eat or if they are in a run then hay or fresh grass on the lid so they have to work at getting it.

Mine don't need toys they just wait for stupid people to leave stuff lying about. Example, getting ready to go out the other night left my boots in the living room, came down stairs to put them on, four baby babies and thier mother nibbling the toes!!! :cry:

Betty

Betty said:
Mine don't need toys they just wait for stupid people to leave stuff lying about. Example, getting ready to go out the other night left my boots in the living room, came down stairs to put them on, four baby babies and thier mother nibbling the toes!!! :cry:

Betty

Aww how cute... :lol: :lol: can imagine you didn't see it like that though!!

Mine like willow balls/twig balls from chinchilla2home Violet likes to throw them around but Cosmos chews them to bits - poor Violet :( .

Carboard boxes are the big thing, they love to remodel them - adding extra windows and stripping the insides mainly! They don't last long!

Caz

Mine like the dustpan and brush, I've spent loads on toys, but I always find them chucking my kitchen dustpan and brush over their heads. :?

Mine have lots of toys and they are all played with, I swop them around between them so they don't get bored. They have got:

Rabbit rattles (key type with wooden carrots attached)
Bunny Bounce backs (their all time favourite)
Russell rabbit feeder ball
Treat ball
Flip and toss carrots
Willow balls
Straw plaits
Baskets to chew
Bunny dumbell
Bunny dumbell with ball
Cat ball that zig zags when you roll it
Roll and chew
Willow hoops various sizes
Egg boxes
Bunny rattle (egg shape filled with beads)
Toilet rolls
Small footballs
Fiddle sticks

L McGreig said:
Mine have lots of toys and they are all played with, I swop them around between them so they don't get bored. They have got:

Rabbit rattles (key type with wooden carrots attached)
Bunny Bounce backs (their all time favourite)
Russell rabbit feeder ball
Treat ball
Flip and toss carrots
Willow balls
Straw plaits
Baskets to chew
Bunny dumbell
Bunny dumbell with ball
Cat ball that zig zags when you roll it
Roll and chew
Willow hoops various sizes
Egg boxes
Bunny rattle (egg shape filled with beads)
Toilet rolls
Small footballs
Fiddle sticks

:shock: Some very spoilt bunnies there ;) :lol: !

Mine have been through most of the above and destroyed them :( but I am sure they had fun doing it :lol: !

Caz

I bought mine one of those cardboard castle thingys yesterday, it's a kitty castle, they loved all apart from Marly, I couldn't get Bea out it this morning.

They are shared between 6 bunnies. Luckily they aren't very destructive and they last quite a while before they need replacing.

I love hearing them playing with their toys, it stops them thumping all night.

They are shared between 6 bunnies. Luckily they aren't very destructive and they last quite a while before they need replacing.

I love hearing them playing with their toys, it stops them thumping all night.

Where do you get all of those toys from? My local pet shop is quite a small one so they don't have much for rabbits there. They mostly cater for dogs and cats. Are there any particular websites?

Back