• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there!

Aerry

Warren Scout
I'm new to the forums and a proud new owner of my very own rabbit! Please take care of me as both me and my bunny grow and learn together. I hope to meet new friends so I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Much love

Jennie

Hi Jennie

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Hope you have a good time here. What is your bunnies name and what type of bunny do you have.

lol Pam, Twinkle, Pie, Mash & Aggie

Ha ha!

My bunny's name in Momiji... Taken from the Japanese word for Maple leaf. He's gray but if you look closely, he has a bit of a reddish-brown in him.

I believe he is half lop and half dwarf. I'll upload some photos in a moment. Just gotta get the hang of this first!

I hope this works...

Pic08.jpg"

WELCOME TO THE BOARD :wave: hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Great name - my next bun will have a Japanese name - yes i already have names lined up :wink:

Hi Jennie and welcome :wave:

I'm never going to remember how to spell you buns name, but he looks to me like an agouti coloured lop but I'm sure someone will confirm the colour, he's very handsome! :wink:

Why, thank you!

He is a hansome fella... problem is he knows it and uses it much to his advantage!

Hiya and a very warm welcome to RU Jennie and gorgeous bunny :D

Best wishes Adele and the 30 cheeky bunnies

Due to the recent hacking of the site... (grrr... :evil: ) I haven't thanked everyone for such a warm welcome! So... Here it is! Thank you!!!! I already feel at home here. :D

Back