• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 Babies need good loving homes

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I rescued 7 14week old Rabbits their parents were A Silver Fox and a Rex,
They had not been neglected and in superb condition. They are excellent temperment and love being cuddled, they must go to good loving homes only.

What a strange mixture. Do you have any photos?
Also have u listed them on Rabbit Rehome yet? More people will see them on there. Link is top right of forum page.
good luck finding htem homes.

It is a strange combo, there are 2 Silver Foxes, 1 all blk, 1 whte Albino and an Agouti. They have great personalities, and I am goint to register them on R/Rehome now. Will take some Pics.

:cry: Unfortunately not yet but, the longer they stay with me the, the more I get attached. They are all turning into real little charactures and are so loving. Will try and get some pics just haven,t had time as my o/h has been in hospital so I don't know whether I am coming or going or even meeting myself at the moment.
Thanks for askink though.

Back