• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enderby Island bunny here, pics in side

bunnymad

Warren Scout
enderbyasleep.jpg

enderbyandSparkee.jpg

Heres our new girl:) She was born on the 20 th december:) She will change color as she gets older. She will have more and more white:) We are thinking of calling her "Phantom"

She is my first rung bun that I can show:)

Hope you like the photos:)

bronie

Thats Sparkee my next oldest bun who is also the biggest at about 4 1/2 months old:)

To say our new girl was only handled the day before for the first time is amazing and that was to put rings on and to sex her and her siblings!!

bronie

ps more pic if you click on the link :)

Awww the famous Enderby bun :D :D my my she is stunning :D what a gorgous colour :D :D you have had a long wait for this bunny, I remember you posting that you would like one 8) 8) I am so pleased for you Bronie :D :D I can see why you are smitten :wink: :love:

She is truly stunning Bronie, and it is a RARE treat to see her beautiful photo here in the Forum, thank you so much for showing us :wink: :D
What is her character like??

She loves looking around the lounge and likes the slippery floor so shes going to be another one to watch so she doesn`t hop out the back door:)

She loves lieing in your arms on her back :D or just cuddling up for a cuddle.

Shes a little piggy as she can eat :shock: :D So shes healthy and will grow well. She has already put on weight as shes on her own now.

When we came home yesterday, she had climbed up the side of the cage and was sitting there at the top:) :p She looked so cool. She wasn`t stuck or anything, just wonted a better view :lol: :lol: :lol:

When shes roaming around, she doesn`t come to me and sit on me yet as there is too much to look at and explore :wink:

I have just taken these pics of Sparkee and her. This is the first time they have meet with out cage wires between them :D

I have to remane her as her fathers name is Phantom :oops:

Sparkeeandbaby.jpg

newgirlandSparkee.jpg

aaawwwww :love: me want that black wabbit :p :lol: :lol:
New Zealand is a bit of a long way to come for rabbit snuggles Bronie :? :roll: :lol:

Back