PDA

View Full Version : Hand-reared French Lop looking for new mummy and daddy

Cherrywillow
04-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Hi, I am looking for a very special home for a hand-reared French Lop. He is blue and adorable. I got him from another breeder along with three others at five days old. He is the only one that I managed to rear. I did not exspect to be successful, but I was and now have a very strong robust little boy who is about five months old now. He loves been in the house with the family but I have to keep him in a large hutch as we have other animals that would hurt him. He loves to free run in the garden and some times comes to his name!! He loves been cuddled and craves attention. This is why I can not keep him, though I will be very sad to see him go. He is such a softie that he needs to be an out and out pet with one to one attention. I have so much to do in the day I don't have the time for him as he isn't like the other rabbits.
I am hoping that the right person will come along and take him home. If any body can help but they must be rabbit lovers with a capital R and L other wise he will just stay here. If any body out there thinks they are right for him, please get in touch.. Thank you

BinkyBun
04-02-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Cherrywillow. At least you are being honest and thinking of the bunny first which is great. Do you have any pics of him? Please put them up as you will get him a home quicker that way. :D

Lots of love, Romy xxxx

kelly
05-02-2005, 03:30 AM
He sounds adorable. If only I was closer!!!

Cherrywillow
05-02-2005, 12:13 PM
If I could have an emailer who would be willing for me to send the picture to them until I learn how to place picture here that would be great. :oops:

BinkyBun
05-02-2005, 12:22 PM
I'll do it for you cherry - I've pm'd you with my email address :D

Cherrywillow
05-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Thank you!
I love the pictures of every bodies rabbits, it great see them being loved so much! :D

kelly
06-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Any luck with a new home yet?

BinkyBun
06-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Here are the pics of benny...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Romybunnies/untitled.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Romybunnies/benny3.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Romybunnies/benny2.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/Romybunnies/benny.bmp

Cherrywillow
06-02-2005, 05:10 PM
No new home yet, I've posted him on every rabbit forum site I can think of as I really would like him to get somebody who adores rabbits. It seems nobody wants rabbits this time of year,, well not people who are just wanting for pets any way.
:D :D BIG thank you for posting my pictures!! :D :D

kelly
06-02-2005, 10:30 PM
cherrywillow

I have pm you

Kellyxx

Nix
07-02-2005, 11:20 AM
I was trying to get the pics to show for you but for some reason I can't :roll:

Back to pooter school for me!![/img]

bunnyhuggger
07-02-2005, 12:15 PM
It's cos they're .bmp files, they need to be changed to .jpg or .gif

Cherrywillow
07-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Sorry, I pm'd the pictures to Romy, she kindly posted my picies as I have no idea how to do it at the moment. I can send picture to your email adress if anybody want to see Benny.

BinkyBun
07-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Oh how do you change them to jif? Thats a bit out of my league!! Sorry cherrywillow - I tried! If you want access to my photobucket where I've stored Cherry's pics I'll give you the password? xxxxxx :D

Dasonix
07-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Here they are in Jpg format for you

http://www.house-rabbit.org.uk/images/benny/benny.jpg

http://www.house-rabbit.org.uk/images/benny/benny1.jpg

http://www.house-rabbit.org.uk/images/benny/benny2.jpg

http://www.house-rabbit.org.uk/images/benny/benny3.jpg

Cherrywillow
07-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Thank you all for all the help you are giving me trying to find Benny a new home :P

Denny
12-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Has Benny found a new home yet Cherrywillow :?: has anyone shown any interest yet :?:

Cherrywillow
12-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi, no, not yet. Loads of interest, but he is still will me as nobody has arranged to come and see him yet.
So we are still looking.
Where I am in Lincolnshire - Boston, I am finding it VERY hard to get rid of my rabbit waste, infact it has started to become inpossible. So now I also have, along with Benny, two chocolate Mini Lop does looking for new homes and a herd of Guinea-Pig's, about five females and two males with a couple of young and three hutches.
I am going to try and keep my black and black otter mini lops until I am forced through no more choice to let them go. If any body IS interested in any of these, please let me know. It is easier to get me on Tracibarker22@aol.com

Denny
12-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi Cherrywillow

I think alot of rescues are finding it hard at the moment as well trying to find homes :( Are the bunnies who are looking for a home neutered/speyed and vaccinated so anyone reading this will will know the full history so to speak :wink: How old are the mini chocolate lop does :?: are they bonded :?:

I am not an expert on guinne pigs but i think someone mention a g/pig rehoming site :wink: somewhere on here :?

Cherrywillow
12-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Hi, the mini lops are not bonded, but they are related. They about seven months and not spayed or vaccinated.

I have also posted the Guinea-pigs on other site's
Thank you :P

bunny mad lisa
12-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Hi
I have emailed you as I definately can offer benny a loving home! and i have fallen in love with him!!!!
hope to hear from you soon.
Lisa and the buns

Cherrywillow
12-02-2005, 09:19 PM
I have pm'd you. Hope to hear from you soon :D

Cherrywillow
13-02-2005, 02:13 PM
I thought that I would let you know. Benny has found a new mummy, Lisa. He is still here until Lisa can get transport for him, but I concider her his new Mummy. She sounds perfect for him, and I am really excited for Benny.
:D Thank you to every one who has helpped Benny get a new home. You are a fantstic bunch of people. :D

Caz
14-02-2005, 09:42 AM
I am not being discouraging but ensure you have thoroughly checked out Benny's new home and are happy with the care Lisa will be giving him before you let him go as there have been recent concerns expressed on this forum regarding the fact that homechecks are often not carried out when rehoming via the forum, which rescues would usually do when they are organising rehoming.

Caz

bunny mad lisa
14-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Traci i have tried emailing you but I have notice saying it has been delayed so you probably haven't had it yet.I am hoping I can get to you poss Wed or Thursday afternoon. So please get in touch with your full address and we can make arrangements. I have also sent you pics of benny's new home so that you can see that it will be happy.
Thanks again for holding him for me. I can't wait to meet him! he is going to be so spoilt! and I'm sure we are going to have such fun together.

bunny mad lisa
14-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi caz
I totally understand your concerns about rehoming bunnies and it's wonderful you care so much.
Can I please reassure you that benny is coming to a wonderful home and will get all the love and care that he needs. i have kept bunnies for 7 years and have 4 at the moment. I am totally crazy about bunnies and they are my life. i don't want children because i already have my babies!!
I am so excited about getting him!!!
thankyou for you concerns, i will post pics when i get benny settled so you can all see that he is happy in his new home. :)

Cherrywillow
14-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi Lisa, I have not receieved a message with pictures as yet, so I thought I would give you the message this way.
I have no worries about you being the perfect home for Benny, you sound wonderful. After he has settled and we are shopping your way I would love to pop in and see him.
We are not busy either day so I will be in for sure in the afternoon after one on each day. I will try and send you a email with address, let me know by tonight if you have not got it and I will telephone you.

bunny mad lisa
14-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Traci
you would be welcome to visit benny and i will send you some pics and let you know how he is getting on.
Look forward to meeting you both

Cherrywillow
17-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Thought I would let every know that Benny has a new Mummy. Lisa came to collect him and took him home with her in a huge crage that was biggenough to fit my Great Dane in. She came across as a lovely lady who is devoted to her bunnies and I believe he will be happy with her.
Thank you to all and thank you to Lisa.
Hope benny traveled well and likes his new home.
Traci

luvabun
17-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Hi Lisa - keep us posted and pics, well, it goes without saying.....

Cherrywillow
20-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Just wondering if anybody had heard from Lisa. I have been trying to get in touch with her with no luck as yet on finding out how Benny was. If anybody knows her, could they please cheak in on Benny for me and post me so I know he is ok?
Thank you :D

bunny mad lisa
21-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Hi Traci
So sorry if you have been worried about benny! I have sent you 2 emails but you obviously didn't get them! I have had problems with hotmail lately!
He travelled really well, didn't seem to bother him much at all and he has settled in really well, better than i hoped. He's eating well and having great fun investigating everything! He is so frisky though!! He can smell my other buns on me and it drives him wild!!!LOL!! 8) i love him to bits already!! so please don't worry Traci he is in good hands and is getting lots of cuddles. I will send you some pictures when he stays still long enough!
sorry again for keeping you wondering and I will be in touch with some pics.
Love Lisa and Benny

jackie oneill
03-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Hi
I have just read your add for a home for your blue french lop, i have three french lops and would be more than happy to give him a loving home with my three buns. If he hasn't already found a home please get back to me.
jackie.

bunny mad lisa
03-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Hi Jackie
Just to let know that benny has found a home with me! and he has settled in very well! never knew how adorable french lops could be you must have such fun with 3!

leila
03-05-2005, 10:27 PM
hi i am interested in taking your french lop, have sent you a email

leila :)