• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hand-reared French Lop looking for new mummy and daddy

Hi, I am looking for a very special home for a hand-reared French Lop. He is blue and adorable. I got him from another breeder along with three others at five days old. He is the only one that I managed to rear. I did not exspect to be successful, but I was and now have a very strong robust little boy who is about five months old now. He loves been in the house with the family but I have to keep him in a large hutch as we have other animals that would hurt him. He loves to free run in the garden and some times comes to his name!! He loves been cuddled and craves attention. This is why I can not keep him, though I will be very sad to see him go. He is such a softie that he needs to be an out and out pet with one to one attention. I have so much to do in the day I don't have the time for him as he isn't like the other rabbits.
I am hoping that the right person will come along and take him home. If any body can help but they must be rabbit lovers with a capital R and L other wise he will just stay here. If any body out there thinks they are right for him, please get in touch.. Thank you

I'm sorry to hear that Cherrywillow. At least you are being honest and thinking of the bunny first which is great. Do you have any pics of him? Please put them up as you will get him a home quicker that way. :D

Lots of love, Romy xxxx

If I could have an emailer who would be willing for me to send the picture to them until I learn how to place picture here that would be great. :oops:

Here are the pics of benny...

untitled.bmp

benny3.bmp

benny2.bmp

benny.bmp

No new home yet, I've posted him on every rabbit forum site I can think of as I really would like him to get somebody who adores rabbits. It seems nobody wants rabbits this time of year,, well not people who are just wanting for pets any way.
:D :D BIG thank you for posting my pictures!! :D :D

I was trying to get the pics to show for you but for some reason I can't :roll:

Back to pooter school for me!![/img]

Sorry, I pm'd the pictures to Romy, she kindly posted my picies as I have no idea how to do it at the moment. I can send picture to your email adress if anybody want to see Benny.

Oh how do you change them to jif? Thats a bit out of my league!! Sorry cherrywillow - I tried! If you want access to my photobucket where I've stored Cherry's pics I'll give you the password? xxxxxx :D

Hi, no, not yet. Loads of interest, but he is still will me as nobody has arranged to come and see him yet.
So we are still looking.
Where I am in Lincolnshire - Boston, I am finding it VERY hard to get rid of my rabbit waste, infact it has started to become inpossible. So now I also have, along with Benny, two chocolate Mini Lop does looking for new homes and a herd of Guinea-Pig's, about five females and two males with a couple of young and three hutches.
I am going to try and keep my black and black otter mini lops until I am forced through no more choice to let them go. If any body IS interested in any of these, please let me know. It is easier to get me on Tracibarker22@aol.com

Hi Cherrywillow

I think alot of rescues are finding it hard at the moment as well trying to find homes :( Are the bunnies who are looking for a home neutered/speyed and vaccinated so anyone reading this will will know the full history so to speak :wink: How old are the mini chocolate lop does :?: are they bonded :?:

I am not an expert on guinne pigs but i think someone mention a g/pig rehoming site :wink: somewhere on here :?

Hi, the mini lops are not bonded, but they are related. They about seven months and not spayed or vaccinated.

I have also posted the Guinea-pigs on other site's
Thank you :p

Back