• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Hay Glorious Hay !!

Lynn

Mama Doe
My happy hay munchers :love:

Hay.jpg

Awww - you should use that as a poster for all the bunnies that are on diets :lol: :lol:

This is what you are supposed to do :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol PAm

aaww they make a great couple :D I was just about to say.. who's in the next tray but i realise its a mirror next to them hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DOH!
Thought u were hiding bunnies :oops:

Diddeen said:
aaww they make a great couple :D I was just about to say.. who's in the next tray but i realise its a mirror next to them hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DOH!

i was thinking the same think lol
but there r right little darlings and make a super couple
becky

Awww Lynn, it's lovely to see them so happy! Molly has certainly worked her magic on Rob :wink: They're a credit to you (and Chris of course)!

I remember when I first 'met' you, I used to send strange little packages through the post. Little did the postie know that it contained different types of hay :lol: :lol: :lol: At last Rob's eating it though and it shows that perseverance and finding the hay that they like really works.

kimbun's mum said:
Awww - you should use that as a poster for all the bunnies that are on diets

This is what you are supposed to do :lol: :lol: lol PAm

And what a turnaround that would be for Rob !!!! :wink:

The reason I love that photo so much is that 6 months ago I was worrying about Rob being lonely, and claiming that he was a bunny that didn't like hay :oops: :oops:

After Lyndas 'little packages' arrived :wink: (addressed to Robbie, and confirming to my postie that yes, we are completely bonkers :lol: ) , I realised that the reason he didn't eat hay was because I was feeding him too much other food, and that I hadn't found the right hay :oops: . And the extra bonus is it appears to be nicer to eat hay when you are sharing with a lady friend :wink:

Diddeen said:

Definitely mirror doors - no hidden bunsters :)

When we first got Molly, Chris suggested we bond them in another room as he thought Molly might be even more scared thinking there were two 'big bad humpy Robs' chasing her round the room, rather than one :oops:

Back