• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits best friend!

Soooooo sweet Donna...and I never noticed the sofa ...even after you said...just such a lovely picture
smileykissing.gif

Awwwwwwwwwww, beautiful! I love Bassets, when I was a kid, there was a Basset which used to hang around our area, all the kids used to sing to him and he would join in :lol: , much to the annoyance of adults :roll: . He was lovely but a terrible wanderer, he was from the other end of town and would cross several busy roads during the course of his day! Lived to a ripe old age though, bless him!

Thankfully Flora is far to bone idle to wander far, altough she did escape once, after mass panic we found her sound asleep in our neighbours front garden :lol:
Donna

I know this was posted forever ago -
But that was such an adorable picture - get it blown up and framed...
My Basset hound meant the world to me , he was put to sleep last year on may the 20th... worst moment of my life, but then my bunny came into my life... and she by coincidence happened to be born on may 20th last year.
Bassetts and bunnys ROCK!!!!

Awww how cute! I'm glad this was bumped up because I didnt' catch it before... it's like a postcard or calendar photo or something, really sweet :love:

Back