• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

george wants to be a guniea pig

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
He was keeping his eye out last night incase they left any food
b59b81a3ecdc440cb7841d5a670d3dd7.JPG

2efbde68432820bb2ad65398ff933431.JPG

Quick chuckie has left some carrot!!
462a73feedf0f837eaa2ee2313ea3afa.JPG

awwww how adorable,he is a right little character
when i got faye she was living with a g pig and she started to act like one for a bit lol like making a few noises and she moved around like one lol
becky

aawwww.. give him a bit! :lol: :lol:
Chuckie still looks really teeny weeny eh.. such a cutie.

sweet, Looks like George is protecting his family :wink: :D

Its amazing how pictures can be so deceiving because Crunchie is quite a BIG G/piggie :shock: or is it that Chuckie is sooooo Tiny :? :? :lol: :lol:

AAAAAAAAAHHHH bless!!! i don't know whether its because crunchie looks so big or chuckie is so small that makes this picture cute!!!

awwwwwww lovely :D
It's good you can trust your animals with each other, I have had Hugo out with Brian but I still don't trust Blueberry near him :roll:

If he is anything like my Mum's dog it isn't the food he is after, but what the guineas turn the food into :shock: Millie always raids the litter trays if the guineas have been using them :roll:

Maybe I should collect the guinea poos up and sell them on ebay as dog treats :lol:

Back