• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny

Marigold

Warren Scout
This hopefully (!!) is Timothy the Black Rex on Rabbits in Need a while back.
Timmysmaller2.jpg
[/url]
He is timid but very nosey! He jumps at the smallest sound, yet has explored the house more than Flopsy has! He loves having his nose rubbed and sticks his face in the air so you don't stop!!![/img]

The tags are a bit off. But looking at the URL you've given for the photo, there's a space between 'timmy' and 'smaller'.

Can you check the address for the photo?

Oooh thanks Bertie
I had a space between them when I named the picture I just edited it and now I have a red cross, what does that mean?!
Sorry not very good at this!!

Managed to do this but it is a bit small - not sure how to resize it.
t_Timmy%20smaller2.jpg

he is gorgeous and the image of Beau

This probably won't work but my eye sights too bad to see the teency pic so hope you don't mind.
Timmy%20smaller2.jpg

Yay it worked, he's gorgeous!

Angela

Not if your going to call me names like that :lol: Ok I went into Muchos serached for marigold, then went into her pages and click on the pic of Timothy so it opened in a new page and was bigger then right clicked and copied the address from the properties bit.
Yeah ok, your right Im a smart ar@e :lol: :lol: :lol:
Angela

Back