• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby pictures

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
hi,
got some new photos for the babies they r 3 weeks today and looking cute as ever, they r very pretty and have such cute faces i also have a pic of some chin mini rexes that i have just found they r about 7 weeks old on the pic but now they r 7 months lol
well pics to follow soon so will have to hold ur selfs lol
hope im not teasing u too much :wink: :D
becky

Well ya just had tae wait cos I had them :p

bec1.jpg

bec2.jpg

bec4.jpg

bec3.jpg

bec6.jpg

bec5.jpg

They're all beautiful Becky! I love the baby rexes, they look like they're saying 'whatcha got for us?' :lol:

Can I see a bit of Starsky in the two spotty kits??

The other two look a bit like mum - in colour anyway!

Lovely pics!! The rexes are gorgeous!

Caz

Awww, they are truely wonderful :love: :D :D I am surprised you gave them to Lynda to upload Becky :shock: Lynda would have made us all wait a week or two before being able to ogle over your baby piccies :lol: :lol: :lol: Lynda's doing a good job at teaching you how to tease all us lot :wink: :lol:

I've just had all the work girls going AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Adorable!!!

I think baby bunnies are the most beautiful baby animals in the world.

Denny said:
I am surprised you gave them to Lynda to upload Becky :shock: Lynda would have made us all wait a week or two before being able to ogle over your baby piccies :lol: :lol: :lol: Lynda's doing a good job at teaching you how to tease all us lot :wink: :lol:

:p :lol: , I'm honoured I got to see them first! :wink:

Adorable ickle bunnies - love the one of them all lined up, with the eight little ears sticking up - gorgeous :)

i have got to admit they r cute as rex arent as cute as that when they r that old, but they really friendly every time i go on the shed they come running from there nest to see u. Also there mom sky lives with her mom opal and she has a litter that r now 4 days old (another mistake naughty starsky) i think opal stored her babies some how cause ever since the accident they have been no were near him but they all share the same nest and help keep each other warm bless
becky

Back