• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Do not open if hav heart pacemaker..WARNING..seriously cute!

maryflynn

Warren Scout
Just teasing.. tho these babes are growing so huge they wont be babes much longer! Have a nosey n ull see why I panic about having to find them homes!

All the family
e1db8bbb.jpg

This one I have named Honey.. for obvious reasons
374c291b.jpg

This one is such an adorable little tinker, he out of them all loves attention n nose rubs, Ive named him tyke
4d4efaa7.jpg

One of the three black ones
1421e036.jpg

How am I gonna give up these sweeties?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Maaike_Butter said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant get enough of em, I really am the crazy rabbit lady

Aaawww they are adorable.. what breed are they?
I like the white/black coloured one :D
Hope you find good homes for them all.

Im not exactly sure of their breed cos mitsy is a mix breed, however their dad is a white albino dwarf lop eared bun hahaha :D :? :D :? , but they seem to be developing the same as mitsy in that dept...

If anyone on here(cos i kno ur all good homes :D ) is interested in the babies let me kno cos im having to use the local paper but i worry bout kids wanting them n their parents just goin along not thinkin bout how much wk they are.. i need to find homes soonish. Im in bristol but would travel around

Back