• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home Required for Two White Lop Rabbits

It is with great regret that I have to find a home for two White Lop rabbits. They are both female and are approximately 3 – 4 years old I have had them since April 2002 At the moment I am living in Erdington Birmingham and will soon be moving into rented accommodation with no garden in Cambridge and house pets are not allowed. I have tried to find a home for these pets but to no avail, they have wonderful temperaments, however the one has a tendency to have a sticky bottom. They are at present kept in the house in a pen, but due to circumstances beyond my control they can be left for up to 3 days, always with plenty of food hay and water but I know this is not satisfactory and within the next few weeks I will have to transfer permanently. I do not drive so transporting the animals is difficult however I could possibly ask a friend to help if the distance was not too far. If anyone has any suggestions as to where I could go for help please let me know.
zippyandscooby
[/img]

i know its not ideal but have you tried the local rspca or a recue centre near you.
have you put the on the rabbitrehome site?

good luck in finding a home for them

Sorry, I have contacted the RSPCA Barns hill and Wyhtall animal centre, but no joy they said they were full, I have now put them on the rehome site also.

great stuff hopefully now someone may see them and and full in love, i would take them but am miles away from you.

goodluck again and keep us informed

eve x

Hiya, Have they been neutered or had any jabs? I am not far from you but I have been asked to take in some other buns it may be difficult with eight. Do you have any pictures?

Their vaccinations are not up to date but I would be prepared to have these done. They have not been neutered, I don’t know how to post the picture I have, as I don’t have a website.

Debbie.

Tree said:
Hiya, Have they been neutered or had any jabs? I am not far from you but I have been asked to take in some other buns it may be difficult with eight. Do you have any pictures?

NO I WONT TREE EIGHT IS THEM SAME AS LONGING AFTER FOUR JUST ANOTHER 15 MINTUES CLEANING AND DOUBLE THE FOOD, IF I CAN DO IT WITH 10 YOU CAN MANAGE EIGHT.I KNOW YOU CAN :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
Tree said:

NO I WONT TREE EIGHT IS THEM SAME AS LONGING AFTER FOUR JUST ANOTHER 15 MINTUES CLEANING AND DOUBLE THE FOOD, IF I CAN DO IT WITH 10 YOU CAN MANAGE EIGHT.I KNOW YOU CAN :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes and double the vets bills

bluebunny said:
bunnylove said:
Tree said:

it was a joke :lol: :lol: :lol: im am sure tree knows what she is capable of.

bunnylove said:
Tree said:

:lol: :lol: I will have a word with Bryn tonight see what he thinks, they are very pretty. :wink:

bluebunny said:
bunnylove said:
Tree said:

I think I can manage a few vet bills :)

Have you tried the Woodgreen centre in huntingdon? maybe you can board them somewhere until the RR ad is answered.

....I'm sure you will find someone willing to take them on.
I already have 6 and am taking on number 7 next week and will then have no more room...isn't it sad however many you look after you always feel like you're letting down the ones in need :(

Last edited:
hi please keep us informed debbie davis as we are three very worried bunnie lovers and all though we cant offer any help in taking these as much as we would love to (full ourselves). we do care about their welfare
thanks

Two White Lop Rabbits

I want to thank Tree for taking in my rabbits, I was a bit concerned sending them to a rescue centre as you never now where they may end up, I know that they will be very happy there with Tree and her other bunnies. Once again Thank you for offering such a loving home.

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

They have settled in really well.

Zippy had her op on Tuesday and is recovering, but unfortunately they couldn't operate on Scooby as they didn't think she would survive it, as her weight is a bit of a problem they will operate eventually, but she will have to get a bit of weight off her first.
She is having some treatment for her sticky bum and that seems to have cleared up well. I have a steroid solution which I have to bath her genitals in twice a day and followed with some ointment, her bun is less inflamed and the diarrhoea seems to have cleared up too (touch wood). Also the vet noticed that they have mites, so they are having weekly injections for them at the moment. All is going well and I will give you further updates soon. :D

Pic020.jpg

Back