• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!!

slaterk

New Kit
Desperately need a good quality hay supplier in London. I am ordering some of the Tomothy hay from West Willows but my bunnies are running out and the only stuff I can find so far is rubbish!! Don't care where in London it is but East is best for me.

Thanks in advance
Keith.

Have you tried any of the smaller independent pet shops? - those in my area have bagged up fresh hay which is far nicer than the stuff sold in the large pet shop chains in those pillow wad packs. Prices vary incredibly so worth shopping around a bit.
Otherwise, have a look in your yellow pages for riding stables and see if you could buy a bale of hay from them.

West willows are great - I use them. In between emergencies I use www.petplanet.co.uk or www.petcompany.co.uk. Pet Plannet deliver v. fast and is just standard hay which does for emergencies if you've run out.

I'm in London in the City, so find it very hard getting petshops that even sell rabbit supplies! :?

Prolly get shot down for this but in a emergencey Pets at home do timothy hay now but it is a bit expensive

Or if you can find a local petshop ask them to get in "natures best" hay, we have found that this is better quality than the normal stuff most petshops stock

Thanks all. Have ordered from Pets Plus - they should deliver tomorrow. That will keep the bunnies happy for now. :eek:)

Just to let you all know the hay arrived in 24 hours and the bunnies are very happily chomping their way throught it!! Thanks for all the advice.

Keith.

Back