• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May I ask a Q about Avatars?

luvabun

Warren Veteran
It says they only have to be a certain size but sometimes they're big and push the main text off the page and its quite annoying having to keep moving left and right especially when you've got a sticky rodent :shock:

To upload an avator it has to be under a certain size. The board can't tell what size the image is if you link to one elsewhere tho. If I notice an oversize one then I tend to shrink it an upload it here. So... if you name and shame the member I'll fix it for you :D

Tam
Ps. I know getting your image resized can be a little tricky so don't worry if your avators abit big, I'll fix it for you and we don't set the attack bunnies for that sort of thing ;)

This is probably a daft question ... can the avator be taken from a word or a publisher document? Our rescue logo I have in both these formats which would be nice to use.

Janice

Animal Rescue and Care

This is probably a daft question ... can the avator be taken from a word or a publisher document? Our rescue logo I have in both these formats which would be nice to use.

As long as its cropped and within size :wink: . I am not sure if you can link your av from photobucket or not here. Thats how I thought some peoples where bigger in size. :?

I have resized the image to being quite small on both a word and a publisher document but it looks like photobuckeet wont accept it. Any ideas any one?

Success! Had to take it off our website to get it to work!! Thanks for your help though.

Janice

Back