• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harriet as a puppy all those years ago...

Lizzie

Mama Doe
I thought you would all like to see this taken of Harriet when she was very small and extremely mischievous!!!

Pict0082.jpg

Oh Goodness me - she was absolutely adorable - but she sure has a cheeky look in those eyes of hers :love: :love: :love:
You can see mischief written all over her face :lol: :lol:

omg how adorable is she,cuteeeeeeeee. how are you bareing up lizzie?
hope you are ok, kymbers doing really well.

when are you coming down to see dorothy next may have another of annie buns!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

how you are well

Eve x

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute was she as a puppy???? I see she was practising that adorable look from a very young age then :lol: Awwww definatley a pic to add to my collection.

Angela

Lizzie I do believe the beautiful Harriet still looked like the young puppy in that photo right up until the end of her life. :wink:
Those soulful eyes and cheeky disposition will remain with you and everyone else that was lucky enough to know Harriet forever, what a lovely, lovely memory.

We send you much love and hope you are alright
XXX

Aaaaw, bless you all for your lovely comments about a very special girlie, she did always remain cute didn't she Adele?

:wink: I am going to be looking through my photos of my beautiful girl over the next few days, my dear, if you know what I mean!!!! :wink: :D

Awwwwwwww Fizzie, my goodness she looked stunning and Adele is right, Harriet just grew more beautiful as the years went on (wish I could say the same for me :roll: :lol: :wink: )

Oh golly, HB!! Me too!! I really find it hard to understand when I pass a mirror these days that there is some haggard old witch staring back at me, I don't know where she came from!!!! :lol:

Hattie was a stunner wasn't she? She has touched so many hearts and was such a lovely little girl, I think even the vet staff had a bit of a soft spot for her. :wink:

bunnyhuggger said:
Awwwwwwww Fizzie, my goodness she looked stunning and Adele is right, Harriet just grew more beautiful as the years went on (wish I could say the same for me :roll: :lol: :wink: )

aaawww Lynda and Fizzie you have NOTHING to be feeling insecure about, you are both stunning ladies!!! :D :D :D If I look as half as good at you in my 40s and 50s I would be very happy :wink: :D

[quote="Lizzie" I am going to be looking through my photos of my beautiful girl over the next few days, my dear, if you know what I mean!!!! :wink: :D[/quote]

:thumb: Thanks so very much Lizzie :wink: :wink: :D :D

I have been thinking about you so much Lizzie and was delighted to see the baby Harriet. She is so scrummy and I am glad that you have shown us. Thank goodness you feel able to share it and give us all a reason to smile at such a wee darling
myhtsolidhearts.gif

Not only seen this beautiful little pup Lizzie but "pinched" her. You have brightened up my day and you know...I'll bet Harriet is loving giving us such pleasure. So many happy memories for you

She is such a star
star2.gif

Harriet is just absolutely gorgeous :love: those very luring eyes are so cute, it is like she is saying "I know I am irresistable and you wanna cuddle me all day :wink: "

Adele and Lynda are right, she grew up to be one gorgeous stunning super model :D

Back