• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie Saying Hi

Dasonix

Mama Doe
Hi there just wanted to say Hi.

We have 4 House Bunny's and just come across this site ( pics of our buns are in my sig )

HI THERE

I only gave the link to our personal Bunny pics. And that dont have links to other parts of the site. :roll:

We are just very proud owners of 4 little pain in the bun's ;) and wanted to show them off.
:D

There is loads of stuff on the site, but Im not gonna spam. if you find it great. I'm just here to join the community if you allow me too ;) and if you can put up with my typo's :)

heheeh welcome to the forum
What cute bunnies u do have :D

Oh and don't worry.. Denny is just nosey lol :lol:
Nice to know u sell handy stuff too hehehehe

Dasonix said:
I only gave the link to our personal Bunny pics. And that dont have links to other parts of the site. :roll:

We are just very proud owners of 4 little pain in the bun's ;) and wanted to show them off.
:D

There is loads of stuff on the site, but Im not gonna spam. if you find it great. I'm just here to join the community if you allow me too ;) and if you can put up with my typo's :)

Put your full webby on in your signature :wink: folk are always looking for bunny accessory shops :wink: :D

Diddeen said:
Oh and don't worry.. Denny is just nosey lol

:lol: :lol: did you not see the little bunny jock strap to keep your bunnies amorous advantages under control :wink: :lol: how is randy Simba these days :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am I the only one who regularly peruses others websites :oops: :oops: ogling bunnies up for adoption and to see the latest bunny toys :oops: :?

bunnyhuggger said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ Bunny jockstrap!!!................. where d'ya gettum? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I take it that Mr Frosty still has a bit of a problem then :wink: has your Jim not taught him how to control it yet :lol: :lol:

Denny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Simba hasnt been so randy lately.
Right now he's doing binkies and flying about in circles round my lounge as ive packed most of the furniture away and theres lots of space.. he's also enjoying attacking a pile of bubble wrap :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just waiting for some bubbles to pop :p

Denny:

Thanks for the advice ;)

We have just got a advertising slot on Rabbit Rehome so I have updated my sig with our Normal URL.

We have also added loads of new pics to the gallery, and running a little comp if anybody would like to enter

And thank you all for your comments on our Bunnies :)

Back