• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

blue point dwarf lop

elaine

Mama Doe
I have been asked to take in a blue point dwarf lop buck he is mainly white and has blue ears, by the loca rspca I would think he is over 12 months old and very friendly, He was supposed to have been a stray but there is noway as his feet are totally white so he hadn't been wandering I reckon it was there rabbit

elaine said:
He was supposed to have been a stray but there is noway as his feet are totally white so he hadn't been wandering I reckon it was there rabbit

Our Monty's feet were and still are snow white, he was found wandering in a park on a snowy night, starving and cold. The colour of their feet isn't always an indication as to whether they are strays or not, some buns are meticulous in their cleaning :wink: :D

Brody was a stray from the RSPCA. don't know where she was found or under what circumstances. All I know is she obviously had a pooey bum problem as I saw piles of slop in her hutch there and asked but they said it was "normal". I accepted that, in my ignorance. She hated being picked up but I persevered and she now loves her cuddles but I had to use a towel to pick her up/ cuddle her after getting covered in bunny slop too many times. Then she went to Bunny Boot Camp and now has a lovely clean bum so I don't have to stress her out with fortnightly baths. or use a towel to pick her up. The point of this is that I wonder how many are really "strays" or are just handed in as such because of whatever "problem" they may have.

Bunny boot camp ??!!! Tell me more ( please) Otis definately does not fall into the scupulously clean category - he's always been incredibly lazy where his behind is concerned and has to have regular washes much to his disgust.......

I think some rescues prioritise strays over rabbits already in a home that the owners want rid of. If the owners are sneaky they hand them in saying they've "found" them.

He is lovely - love the blue ears, he looks very cuddly and nosey - let's hope he finds a new home soon.
blue%20dwarf.JPG

Back