• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A special request

Lazylops

Alpha Buck
Due to a relationship split, three extremely special rabbits need a new home.

Please pm me for more details.

Annie

hi annie ha ha those brothers look like my bracken, dont you think...
could the NZ be an indoor rabbit and just have a big run in the garden?

hes stunning

eve x

Hello Eve
Bracken really does look like Peter and Benjamin. :D Bertie could be a house rabbit and have runs outside, he would need his confidence building tho as he is very shy.

annie

HI ANNIE WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BERTIE?, HEALTH? WHY IS HE SO SHY? AND DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THATS COMING DOWN THIS WAY ESSEX ........LIZZIE........................ :lol: :lol:

It was 'Bertie' that posted 'fwitened' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think she's worried people want to know more about her, and keep her as a housebun with daily access to the garden :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Lynn said:
It was 'Bertie' that posted 'fwitened' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think she's worried people want to know more about her, and keep her as a housebun with daily access to the garden :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: It is certainly putting ideas in Andi's head :lol: :lol: watch out Bertie, Andi might have you locked in the storage cube mansion before you know it :lol: :lol:

Because she is jokingly interpreting your post about the rabbit Bertie as being about her - i.e. her being locked in a rabbit pen.

I CANT HELP BEING A LITTLE SLOW, THE BULK OF MY CONVERSATIONS IN THE DAY ARE THE BUNS AND MY THREE YEAR OLD, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME :lol: :lol:

LET ME KNOW ABOUT TRANSPORT ON BERTIE WILL YOU ANNIE, AGAIN I AM GETTING EXCITED :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello everyone, Eve has agreed to have Bertie, but I still need homes for the bonded boys, I would like to do this fairly soon as things at home are going to get pretty stressful and I don't want the bunnies to suffer, so if anyone can offer these guys a home then please let me know.

There are pictures of them earlier in this thread but I don't know how to get them on to this bit....... :roll:

I know that everyone is getting a little fed up of the rehomes, but I will ensure the homes are good homes, and these bunnies wouldn't be going if my partner hadn't decided to see someone else behind my back....... :oops:

Annie

Annie
Sorry to hear of your awful situation - I hope you can find a home for these boys soon - are they neutered or vaccinated and do they come with accommodation?
Here are the lovely boys....
Benjamin%202.jpg

Peter.jpg

Back