• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rexes

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else noticed the recent influx in rexes?

There is the beautiful castor lady and white lad in Scotland.

rabbit_1953.jpg

rabbit_1949.jpg

An orangy/red girl in Walsall (west midlands)

rabbit_1967.jpg

The grey girl with a missing ear in Kent.

rabbit_1900.jpg

Tracy's new batch of almost/possibly rexes in Wawickshire. And two more orangy ones at Bramcote in Nottingham and another Castor at Notting Pet Rescue.

Jester.jpg

Then there was Caz's new addition the lovely blue violet from Middlesex.

Tams
how could you!!!!!!!
The castor at kathys came in with my two there were 7 all together,ive seen quite a few rexes recently in petshops :(

Are they being featured in some kind of commercial at the moment? Or is it because they look like Easter bunnies or something?

I think they're great looking, I've never met one in...rabbit...not in person, anyway. What's their temprement like? We only tend to get lops into the practice for some reason!

I think they are just becoming more common Maaike.
I love the castor rex in scotland she is absolutely stunning colour..
Hope they all find homes soon.

They are soo lovely!! I was very tempted by the earless castor lady in Kent but I read on the rescue website that she has a phobia of other rabbits :cry: because another bun bit her ear off :cry: :cry:

Maaike - I have a Rex lady, Pippa and she is absolutely lovely!! Has the softest temperament and is very friendly, never bitten me once :) I'd love to have more Rexes as I do have a soft spot for them, but unfortunately I have to be sensible and I really can't take on anymore buns!! My bun seems to live at the vets at the mo lol shame you don't work at mine!!! :lol:

Nicola

My new Timothy bunny is a rex. He's so friendly, he's a bit shy. Like yours nicolar he's never been mean, just very kind and friendly.
:love:

Marigold, they are gorgeous aren't they!! Pip is a bit shy too, always has been, but very friendly, hasn't got a mean bone in her body!! Are everybody elses Rex's like this?

Back