• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 3 bunnys

HIya Gibbsy and a warm welcome to Rabbits United :D
I love the photo of you rabbits they are all a lovely bunch, but I have fallen for Betty especially, isnt she adorable :p :p :D

That's a Tri-colour I would expect - but don't quote me as its not a recognised colour for showing in the lops - but I am a major fan!

What a lovely bunch !! How do the three of them get on ? Did you get all of them together ??? Just we're kindof thinking of maybe adding to our two.....

Tahra said:
What a lovely bunch !! How do the three of them get on ? Did you get all of them together ??? Just we're kindof thinking of maybe adding to our two.....

I got the 3 rabbits at seperate times. Betty is the eldest at 4yrs, Bob is 3yrs and Penney is 9 months old. Bob has been seen too :shock: in a man way!!!

They all get along fine and regulary run around the garden together. Betty (the lion head) acts as mum, washing and cleaning the other 2.

They were kept in seperate runs at first (though they could see each other at all times) then slowly introduced them all to each other, after about 2 months all was fine...never looked back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: great picture :D lucky Bob :wink: having two gorgeous ladies either side :wink: :D or should that be, Lucky ladies having such a handsome chappy :wink: :D

A fine threesome 8)

I love trios, which is why I working on two more atm. I want my Nethies and my Big Buns to snuggle like that. Two rabbits are gorgeous together, but there is something about the way trios end up in a heap that just gets to me :wink:

trio.gif

Back