• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello to Mikey

Mikeymoo

Mama Doe
Thought it was about time i put some pictures of Mikey on here. Really hope this works

05a35d34.jpg

Hello Mikey!!! You're handsome!

What a good boy! My girls would have ripped that newspaper to shreds within seconds of me putting it down!!!!

He only rips up the paper when he has one of his tantrums, dont let his cute face fool you :lol:

What a sulky face
IMGP0013.jpg

IMGP0017.jpg

Mikey is a cutie bun :love: :rabbit2: but I think we need some more pictures so we can ogle some more at Mikey :wink: :D

oh Mikey your so fine
your so fine you blow my mind
hey Mikey, hey Mikey

:oops: :oops: showing my mind now :oops: :lol: anyone else remember that song :?:

Denny said:
Mikey is a cutie bun :love: :rabbit2: but I think we need some more pictures so we can ogle some more at Mikey :wink: :D

oh Mikey your so fine
your so fine you blow my mind
hey Mikey, hey Mikey

:oops: :oops: showing my mind now :oops: :lol: anyone else remember that song :?:

Yup, and thanks to you, it'll now be stuck in my head all day... :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny said:

Never mind your mind, what about your age! That's a lovely poem Denny, did you make it up yourself? :shock: :wink: :lol: I haven't heard it before...............

bunnyhuggger said:
Denny said:

Never mind your mind, what about your age! That's a lovely poem Denny, did you make it up yourself? :shock: :wink: :lol: I haven't heard it before...............

:oops: :oops: :oops: bit of an era there :oops: did mean age :wink:

Its a song from the 80's Lynda :wink: dont you remember the song Hey Mickey with a stupid women dressed in a cheer leading outfit on with a pair of Mickey mouse ears :wink:

Here are Lyric's just to annoy everyone who remembers it :wink: so you can merrily sing it all week :lol: :lol:

Chant
Oh Mickey You're so fine,
Youre so fine you blow my mind.
Hey Mickey
Hey Mickey
Oh Mickey Youre so Fine,
Youre so Fine You Blow My Mind
Hey Mickey
Hey Mickey

(Repeat)

Verse 1
Hey Mickey