• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely lady castor rex

Hopefully,, bunnyhugger will be able to post a piccy of this lovely girlie so you can all see how gorgeous she is.

She has been at the SSPCA shelter for over six months - and could easily be there for another six months (their turnover rate is not very high) :(

Galaxy (cause she is smooth and silky) is two(ish) and has the most beautiful coat and lovely long eyelashes. She is brown/gold/grey in colour.

She seems quite gently but I think she is getting a bit institutionalised as she has been in there for so long.

I would be more than happy to help with transport if anyone could find room in their hearts (and their house) for this lovely girl. She is being kept indoors just now because of the winter but was outside in the summer.

lol PAm

gal2.jpg

How old is she, as she had any jabs and been spayed? How did she come to be in your care, I think she lovely.

ohh she gorgeous, and in Scotland.......J's already worried if we visit Bunnyhugger we might come home with someone.........

Wow, what a beauty.

Pam - 'institutionalised' - stop, you are tugging at the heartstrings :wink:

What do you mean by institutionalised? How does she react with other rabbits, and boy rabbits?

I'm in a one bed flat with my french lop boy, Darcy. We are all the way down in London tho.

Oh Wow she is stunning :p :p :D :D :D
She is the spitting image of our Castor Rex Mr. Byron, what a pity he already has a companion :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if it helps I would be happy to arrange for her to get her jabs :)

I can't take her in myself because I feel that my four bunnies take up all my time and attention but I would love to see her get a good and loving home.

If anyone has any questions about her I will do my best to answer them or find out the answers but as she was picked up as a stray then her past life is unknown.

She does seem to be in good health 'though - I think we should work on the assumption that she has not been spayed.

lol Pam

Galaxy is lovely :D very lady like :wink:

this is not a hint, but can Bunnies fly in an aeroplane in the UK :?: a question for Jill I think :wink:

just been having a look at your photography skills Pam, pretty good pictures you have taken there :D :D Cookie looks abit racked off but very cute with it :wink: :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
Galaxy is lovely :D very lady like :wink:

this is not a hint, but can Bunnies fly in an aeroplane in the UK :?: a question for Jill I think :wink:
they can but you would have to check each different airline regarding their policies. Scotland to mainland UK... mmm... British Midland I think..... they can travel as checked baggage. Would be more cost effective to set up a bunny run for potential adopters as long as there were enough comfort stops en route.

Galaxy has a home !

Galaxy's now with us ! We've renamed her Coco carrying on Pam's chocolate theme and after Madame Chanel since she's such an elegant lady !!! :D

Thats fantastic!! Well done Tahra!! She looks like a lovely little rabbit (although prob not little :lol: ) I'm so happy she has gone to a loving home!! Well done everybody! xxxxx :D

Back