• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very quick change in diet?

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hi all,

Think I am going to have four poorly tummy's later!

Last night when I got in I felt really poorly have done all week, I said to Bryn I am going to have a nap wake me in an hour, but he decided to take in upon himself and let me sleep all the way through the night.

When he woke me this morning he said don't worry I sorted your animals out, I got up and to my horror there was a empty packet of bunny munch on the side.

I don't feed them bunny munch, I feed them Russell rabbit, I checked all their bowls and they had all had a large bowls of bunny munch last night which they had all tucked into. I did call Bryn stupendo the great, but I couldn't be to horrible to him as he thought he was being nice, feeding the animals and letting my sleep off my bug. Will they be poorly today?

Bless him, he meant well - hope you weren't too hard on him or else he won't feel like helping again in future :D what is in bunny munch? If its got a lot of the same ingredients, shouldn't have thought there would be too much harm done

It is not necessarily going to affect your bunnies. I have had to feed them different to their usual food (when running out and not re-ordering new stuff quickly enough). They usually deal with it fairly well, particularly as most of the diet is hay and veg anyway, which does not change...

Vera

I wasn't too horrible, I just couldn't believe it I am so careful with their diets. I think there is pretty much the same ingredients in both. They should be alright then.

Mine do eat a lot of veg and hay so hopefully they won't be poorly.

Not anything really good, maybe a trip into town via all the pubs. What about you?

Tree said:
Not anything really good, maybe a trip into town via all the pubs. What about you?

A small hint .............. darn it.... I'm trying to be cryptic and post emoticons from Smiley Central but its not working :?

Was looking for a rock chick emoticon cos Im going to see ............................................. Green Day live in Manchester

:!: :!: sooooo excited

GREEN DAY Oh My God, I am so jealous. System of a Down are touring soon I've really got to go to that, wanted to go and see Green Day but couldn't get the tickets.

We have the same taste in music - I love SOAD..... Serge's voice is amazing and I love Daron, even though he's a bit weird. I think New Found Glory are the support for Green Day which is a bonus.

"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies....

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives..............."

luvabun said:
Was looking for a rock chick emoticon cos Im going to see ............................................. Green Day live in Manchester

You're doing it again....teasing me!!!! :x :p :lol:

Rallybunny said:
luvabun said:

You're doing it again....teasing me!!!! :x :p :lol:

Moi????? Picture of innocence moi????? :lol: :lol:

Back