• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mildred's prince no.2

emilou

Warren Scout
prince.jpg

This is Floyd he is nearly four and hes one of our family's staffs, we have another black one called Winnie and she's fourteen. I think he looks like your mildred but not as good at keeping still in a tiara i suspect.
this is him watching tv with my brother, he really thinks hes a cat, catdog!
c18a2c87.jpg

He does hurt my brothers back i expect but floydie just doesnt care! He really is a lap dog and a weird staffie. King Floyd is right but he's a real wuss. And yes maaike he does think hes so cool :)
Our other staffie winnie can be trusted with bunnies beacause she shows no interst and couldnt cach them if she tried but i could never trust floyd with bunnies. He would just love to 'play' with them and hurt them in the proccess i expect. Floyd loves to swin in the sea and chase horses on the beach, gets us in quite a deal of trouble for that.

Thanks for saying he's gorgeous, i agree.

Back