• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At last William aka Gally

Dorothy

Alpha Buck
At last the photos of William who came to stay here from Cheryl's before Xmas. He was to be bonded with Faith who had just lost her Mr Henry Higgins.

Well the bonding was going ok one minute not the next. William is a very timid bunny and at first I thought Faith would just be fine with him. However William has had an intermittant runny bottom problem stemming from being a bit neglected in his previous home. Faith took exception to him when he had his runny bum days and saw him off :? . So I gave up on the bonding for a while as I tried to sort out the problem permanently. The best treatment has been homeopathic and he has had 2 weeks with a dry bum until today when for no apparent reason it has started up again. The other problem is, Cheryl and I now reckon he is a lot older than 4 as his previous owner said. So I think part of the problem with him being timid is he just wants to spend loads of time sleeping. He will run about and play a bit but not for long and is mostly found curled up with his toy bunny asleap.

I will continue to try to get his bum sorted :oops: , his diet is good and he is eating a ton of Timothy hay :D . I hope to try bonding him with Faith again and will just have to wait and see what happens :? .

The important thing is he is a happy boy and loves his head rubs :oops: .

Lynda is kindly going to put the photos on for me when she has a minute, I am a plonker on the computer :roll: :oops: .

Cheryl I hope you like the photos when they appear :D .

Eeek, got our lines crossed there. photos are under a new topic titled 'Dorothy'!!!!!!!!. Thanks Lynda!

Back