• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to the forum

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya, I thought I would introduce my self I am called kay and live in the Lancashire area, I have a Rabbit Hotel and also Rescue Rabbits. I have twelve rabbits of my own that I have rescued. 2 of my rabs live in the house with my three blk labs and they all adore each other, saying that the dogs love all the rabs and do as the rabs tell them.
I have waffled on enough now and would like to say Hi to everyone on the forum.
Kay :D

Hiya Kay :wave: welcome to the forum!

Now, one of the conditions that you get to post is that you show us yer pics! :wink: :mrgreen: Got any?

Hi Kay - welcome to you and your furries :wave:

My mum has an adorable golden lab - the biggest softest dog you could meet - he has met the buns in the back garden, but he gets so vocal that he scares them. He doesn't bark (trained guide dog), but boy can he sing :wink: Glad to hear yours all get along :)

Bunnylovegoldenlab.jpg

Welcome Kay , bunnies and doggies
wave1.gif

Thought this was a cute picture and you would like it!!

:D Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much for making me and my babies so welcome, will sort out some of my brood.
Kay

Hiya Kay - looking forward to seeing your Bunny Crew - certainly seems like you have a house full.

Hope you enjoy the Forum Fun.

:D Guess What Everyone my family as increased by 2 more I rescued a guinea pig called Mel on Wednesday she has her little baby with her its only 4wks old today haven't named baby yet as my daughter is coming home from spain nxt week for the wkend and said she could name him.
I will def get some Pics of all the family. My dogs think the guinea pigs are great because they shout for you, one of the dogs answers it back, its an absolute mad house. I forgot to mention that I took in 5 baby rabs that need homes so at the moment there is a grand total of 22 plus me and hubby.
Will post pics soon but as you can imagine not got much time.

Back