• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Success

Caz

Mama Doe
I finally caught them in the act with the camera even though Violet tends to jump up for a nose rub when she sees me!

Cosmos hasn't sprayed yet this week (fingers crossed) and has stopped the humping - biggest suprise to me was that she just accepted him as the boss and so far seems to be doing the majority of the grooming - give her time I am sure she will redress the balance to how it should be (woman in charge :lol: )!!

Cuddles.jpg

Cuddles2.jpg

Cuddles3.jpg

Cute or what??

Caz

very, very cute :D :D :D

I am glad it is all going so well - they look really lovely together.

Well done bunnies :!: :!:

lol Pam, Aggie, Twinkle, PIe & Mash

Wow Violet and Cosmos are beautiful and evidently very much in love, so glad they have taken to one another so well Caz :thumb:

Please give them a cuddle from me, if you can prize them apart :roll: :lol: :lol:

Hee hee Maaike Bluebunny has asked me that too!

It is an offcut of the lino we used in our bathroom before the refit. My father-in-law found the whole original piece as an offcut going cheap in a carpet store somewhere - never did find out where - looks pretty good and wipeable thankfully!

They have been little minxes today - I have had to keep them shut up while all the dining furniture is in with them (having french doors installed tomorrow) and poor Cosmos is going nuts - he is a real tinker and needs permanent stimulation!

I just can't believe how easy it was - love at first site I think, Athena and Zeus took so much more effort on my part :lol: !

Caz

P.S. It is kinda funny they are referred to as "black and blue" by my parents now!

Thats great news Caz, a relatively easyish bonding then :wink: they really do look lovely together :love: great pictures :D

How sweet ::)

Going to show that photo to Gandalf and Daisy Boo so they know how they should be acting :lol:

Back