• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Basics/T

emilou

Warren Scout
I wanted to tell people about some rabbit food...fascinating i hear u all cry.
Its from oxbow and i'd never heard of it before, i got some at the bunny show. Im nearly finished swapping Myrtle over from adult excel to it and she loves it.
Protein 14%, Oils and Fats 1.70%, Fibre 25.0%, Calcium .65%, Phosphoros .35% and Ash 4.7%

Does anyone else give their buns this?

ohh i have a free pack of that that i got from the show havnt used it yet cause i have a few litters due and if one gets pooly i will try to feed them this and the timothy hay as the lady said its good for ill bunnies or bunnies that wont eat
seems good though
becky

Magic is on Bunny Basics 15/23 (for baby bunnies). He is doing well on it, it would not be viable though to feed six buns on it. The rest of mine are on Science Selective and Magic will be moved to that as well as soon as I finish this bag of 15/23.

Vera

I was given some of this too at the show and some trial timothy hay, although I haven't used it yet.

Clare

Back