• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippa and Amy

nicolar

Mama Doe
Well hopefully my pics of Pippa and Amy will be slightly smaller than the ones of Princess!! Did have more of these two but they got wiped when computer went funny! :(

This is Pippa, my 5 and a half year old Rex cross.

Pippa.jpg

This is Amy, my one and a half year old dwarf (crossed with the devil me thinks! :lol: )

AmiMagpie.jpg

Nicola

Thank you again! I've been blessed with bunnies who are just gorgeous, I've been so lucky with my girls as they are all so friendly :)

I've got some better pics of Amy somewhere, that photo isn't her best but shows her colouring nicely :)

Lynda - I live in Bucks, a good few hours from u! I'd best make sure all hutches and sheds are locked up well tonight :lol:

S'ok, Bucks is good..........................I can do Bucks.................... * thinks: need a map....................

Lol will be keeping watch tonight then!!!

I just tried to take another pic of Amy - cheeky girl wouldn't sit still and the flash gave her red eyes! :lol:

nicolar said:
Well hopefully my pics of Pippa and Amy will be slightly smaller than the ones of Princess!! Did have more of these two but they got wiped when computer went funny! :(

This is Pippa, my 5 and a half year old Rex cross.

Pippa.jpg

This is Amy, my one and a half year old dwarf (crossed with the devil me thinks! :lol: )

AmiMagpie.jpg

Nicola
can we have more pippa pics please!!!!!! whats she crossed with? she looks very rexy to me

Of course Bluebunny :) Yeah she looks very Rexy to me too, I only call her a cross cos don't think she looks 100% Rex, though she is most of the way there as she has a Rex coat and curly whiskers!! not quite like your two though, I love her all the same tho she is my baby :) I'm not sure what the other bit of her is, all I can really see is Rex! I might just stick to calling her a Rex, kinda makes it easier lol

Pippa
Pip.jpg

Amy and Pippa relaxing
Chillingout.jpg

Pippa relaxing in garden!
Pipparelaxing.jpg

Ah they do love eachother really!!
Kisses.jpg

And one more of my gorgeous girl Pippa :)
Pip4.jpg

Aww, they are lovely buns :D Pippa looks a big girl or is it Amy who is small :? both very stunning gorgeous ladies :D :D :D

nicolar said:
Of course Bluebunny :) Yeah she looks very Rexy to me too, I only call her a cross cos don't think she looks 100% Rex, though she is most of the way there as she has a Rex coat and curly whiskers!! not quite like your two though, I love her all the same tho she is my baby :) I'm not sure what the other bit of her is, all I can really see is Rex! I might just stick to calling her a Rex, kinda makes it easier lol

Pippa
Pip.jpg

Amy and Pippa relaxing
Chillingout.jpg

Pippa relaxing in garden!
Pipparelaxing.jpg

Ah they do love eachother really!!
Kisses.jpg

And one more of my gorgeous girl Pippa :)
Pip4.jpg
oh wow shes beautifull!!!!! can i have her? :lol:

Thanks Denny and Bluebunny for your kind comments. Denny, Pip is quite a big girl, while Amy is fairly small so a bit of both really!!

Bluebunny - well she might look good with your Rex's, u could bring them all here :lol: :lol: I'm afraid she is staying put, could never part with my Pip. I got her from a pet shop, she had been there for four or five weeks - everybody thought she was ugly cos she had these hugeee ears with a little body! I thought she was the cutest bunny and I persuaded my Mum to let her join my two other girls (sadly both are now at the Bridge). Just look at the gorgeous bunny she turned into :D

She is quite a shy girl and it's only since Amber (bossy, grumpy girl!) has been gone (about a year and a half now) that she has really come out of herself and now she runs over to you when u go out into the garden and enjoys nose rubs. And she has started binkying lots recently, she never used to do it much! Since her ops last year it's like she is a different bunny! Bless I do love her lots!

Forgot to say Bluebunny - I just love your bunnies and piggies, but I specially love Mildred, I just want to sneak her in my car and bring her home!!! Scrummy doglet!!

nicolar said:
Forgot to say Bluebunny - I just love your bunnies and piggies, but I specially love Mildred, I just want to sneak her in my car and bring her home!!! Scrummy doglet!!

Hum you wouldnt say that if she lived with you her name isnt baddy mildred for nothing!!!!!!

Ahhh bless her, she looks like butter wouldn't melt!! Devil in disguise!? How old is she? I so can't wait to work with dogs again, after bunnies they are my fave!

More scrummy bunnies - they are both beautiful colours - you are right, you have been blessed with gorgeous buns :)

Thanks Lynn - we are all so lucky with our scrummy bunnies aren't we!! I have all different shades with mine too :lol: Pip seems to change colour with every season that passes!

Back