• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess pictures

nicolar

Mama Doe
Hi

I've never posted pics using this before so I hope they come out OK!!

These are some pics of Princess, my little fighter!!

Princesssniffingsofa.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

Princess4.jpg

Princess6.jpg

OK hope these work!! If so I'll post some pics of my other babies here!!

Nicola

Just looked and phew they worked ... but they are rather big - apologies for that! How do I make them smaller!!?

Nicola

Oh isn't she beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Funny, I expected her to be all white for some reason. She has such a pretty face and looks full of mischief!

Thanks haffyj and Lynda :) She is just gorgeous, but I am biased!

Full of mischief .... u can say that again! I've just been hunting round the garden for 20 mins lookin for her, I even jumped over into next doors garden cos that is where I found her last week! There is me panicking thinking she has found a hole that I hadn't ... and then I found her on what I like to call the wigwam (loads of twigs plus the xmas tree behind her shed!). She looked proud as punch for climbing up there and a mischievous glint in her eye. Luckily she let me lift her down, boy was I worried, thought my little girl had vanished when in fact she was practising her climbing skills!

Cheeky little Princess, so glad u think she is as lovely as I think she is. It's funny how you imagine other people's buns isn't it.

Nicola

Thanks :) Princess will b gettin a big ego when I tell her that everybody thinks she is beautiful :lol: I'm sure she knows it too cos she dances about the garden and poses for the camera :D

Princess is lovely - you must be so proud.

Pie & Mash seemed very taken with her photos - I think she may have acquired two long distance boyfriends. :D :D

lol Pam

Thanks Pam and Caz. Very proud indeed, those pics were only taken a week or so ago, so u can see how good she is looking.

Pam - I will show Princess the photo of Pie and Mash, no doubt she will like the look of them. I expect she would love 2 have two long distance boyfriends :D
They are very handsome boys, isn't she a lucky girl! :D

Nicolar, Princess is gorgeous :love: she has shy lady like eyes, how sweet is she :love: :bunny: fantastic pictures, Princess is obviously used to the camera :wink: :D what brilliant poses :D

Thanks Denny, she is a pretty little girl :D She def loves the camera, always poses when I get it out!! My fave pics of her are the one of her by the fireplace and the one where she is poking her tongue out - wot a fluke getting that one!

Thanks :) Yep little Princess, although there is part devil in there :lol: She is the cheekiest bunny I've ever owned - she has so much character! How are your buns Lynn?

nicolar said:
Thanks :) Yep little Princess, although there is part devil in there :lol: She is the cheekiest bunny I've ever owned - she has so much character! How are your buns Lynn?

My two are doing great thanks - very much the loved up couple. :) Both are currently curled up beside the radiator. Molly is so sweet - it's like she doesn't want to leave her boy long, but she wants to eat, so she runs into the room, and runs back to the radiator where he lies with a few strands of hay for them to chomp on. Now that's devotion :wink: Chris reckons I could learn a few things from Molly :wink: :lol:

Thanks Amelia :)

Lynn that is so sweet!! Bringing food back for her boy. Lol Chris obv just wants a bit of sofa-service!

Thanku, yep she does! She has just got better and better since I got her, my manager was so impressed when I took her up there the other day! She was quite skinny when I first got her but not now!! I hope she continues to look as well * fingers and paws crossed*!

Back