• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie & Gypsy

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
There hutch/run (there is usually a second hutch too but its currently being remodelled.
PICT1167a.jpg

Alfie washing her ears
PICT1161a.jpg

Alfie doing his horse impression
PICT1170a.jpg

Tam

Awwww it's nice to see they are still very much in love! Alfie even has the white blaze up his nose to make him look like a horse too.

Angela

Aww he does look like he has a little white mane as well!

Lovely to see them snuggly!

Caz

Aww, they are gorgeous Tamsin :D How long did you have to hide outside to get the pictures :wink: they look totally unaware they were being photoed :wink: :) Alfie looks quite a big bun standing up scanning the area :)

Hehe, thats the view out the window ;) Their run goes right across french doors so I can sit inside peaking out through the blinds and I'm only about 4' away. You can see abit of a reflection in the first pic in the glass.

That was my second attempt though, they go to bed at about 9.30am and I just missed them yesterday, then they sleep until late afternoon.

Tam

awwwwww great photos Tam, that's a good idea taking covert photos! We get to see Alfie 'au naturelle' so to speak and not camera shy. Love his horsey pose :lol:

They are so lovely Tam.

I think Alfie looks like a meerkat (???).

He is gorgeous and 10/10 for their hutch/run. I know just who to call now to make my lots new one in the summer :D .

lol Pam

Back