• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female Lop in need of new home - London

Lottie

New Kit
Due to a massive change in circumstances I need to find a new home for my bunnie :cry:

She is a 2 year old black lop-earred called 'Boeing' (because she used to hold her ears out straight from the side of her head like plane wings). . She has been done and has had her mixy injections.She was originally bonded with another female rabbit who unfortunately had to be PTS because of a number of large growths. They have only been apart for a few months but our situation made me hesitant to get her another companion.

I really don't want to see her go but unfortunately my hubbys business has failed and we have had to move from our lovely house to a little flat which not only doesn't allow pets but doesn't have a garden. She is currently staying at our in-laws in Harrow but they have refused to keep her.

If anyone could help please post here or drop me a line on charlotte.jarvis@mailcity.com.

Her cage was too big for us to move so she is in temporary accomodation that my father in law has built - but we are more than happy to give her new owner some money towards another cage if it would help.

Thank you so much

Oh Lottie,

How sad, I am sure you will find her a nice home on here, do you have any pictures :(

thanks Towsbuns - I will post for her.

I took some pictures last night - just have find the download lead so I can get them onto my computer - so watch this space!

Lottie - have you put her on the main Rabbit Rehome bit? You should do this as more people will see her than in the forums!

Good luck

Oh........ good luck Lottie, I hope you find a new home for her. We recently took in a six year old girly minilop from a similar situation, she's living in our bedroom just now. I really hope someone will adopt her too, as she's so sweet and such a character.

Let us know how you get on :wink: fingers crossed for her!

Oh, good luck. I know all too well how changing circumstances can mess up everything for you and your pets. *hugs* and please keep us posted!

Good luck Lottie finding a home, keep us posted :wink: even if it is to say that you are still looking for a home for Boeing :wink:

Boeing is beautiful Lottie :D :D absolutely stunning :D :love: :bunny:

Are your in-laws happy to keep her until she finds a home Lottie :?:

Unfortunately not Denny. They are giving us until the end of Feb and say they will take her down to the RSPCA if we don't have something arranged.

But then again she is my bunnie and my in laws and I never did see eye to eye.

Have put her on the main page as well so hopefully more people will see her - she is so sweet and good natured.

Lottie said:
Unfortunately not Denny. They are giving us until the end of Feb and say they will take her down to the RSPCA if we don't have something arranged.

Have put her on the main page as well so hopefully more people will see her - she is so sweet and good natured.

Hiya Lottie,

That is terrible, I know the RSPCA do a good job two of my buns were from them, but you won't be happy unless you home her yourself.

How is she as a house bunny? She looks like Bob.

Her and her friend used to live inside with us until we got them a really big cage and run outside. She would need to be litter trained but used love exploring, especially right under the bed where we couldn't quite reach her :lol:

Lottie said:

I really feel for you and your circumstances :( you must be devastated :( I dont get on very well with my father in-law either.

Please keep us posted, who knows, your circumstances might change for the better before then and you will be reunited with Boeing :) It must be very hard and upsetting for you :(

Have you contacted any of the local rescues in your area and seen if they have room, you could always suggest that you will try and find a home yourself until the end of February and then if you still haven't got a home then you will allow them to find it a forever home.

Janice

Back